Hacking Error 2011-0301 when playing Super Mario Odyssey

militia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hi all.

I'm running SX Pro 2.0 on a switch with firmware 6.0. Everything seems to work fine except for Super Mario Odyssey. Once I've collected enough moons to power the airship, the cut scene begins, I select Sand Kingdom, another cut scene. Marios then sat in the chair in the airship with hat telling him about the ground pound move, hat then says " If you need some more review, you might want to look at the action guide!" As soon as I then press A it crashes out with the error code 2011-0301.
It happens in exactly the same place every time.
Is this a common issue.
Thanks.

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.

I'm running SX Pro 2.0 on a switch with firmware 6.0. Everything seems to work fine except for Super Mario Odyssey. Once I've collected enough moons to power the airship, the cut scene begins, I select Sand Kingdom, another cut scene. Marios then sat in the chair in the airship with hat telling him about the ground pound move, hat then says " If you need some more review, you might want to look at the action guide!" As soon as I then press A it crashes out with the error code 2011-0301.
Is this a common issue.
Thanks.
Using an XCI or NSP?

UsableGamer07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all.

Is this a common issue.
Thanks.

I was having the same issue. I had to go into TX Menu (hold power and + during start up) and disable EMUNand. After, go to Boot CFW. I haven't had the issue since then. I hope that helps!

Reactions: militia

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SXOS 2.01 fixed the issue.
It also fixed Layeredfs/theme crashing when trying to play valkyria chronicles 4. I could not play the game with LFS active in 2.0
However: the new Beta 2.01 causes a crash using cheat engine while LFS is active with the very same error code 2011-0301 the OP has. So its either not use themes with CE or wait for more stability of the Beta

Last edited by MasterJ360, , Reason: Update

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.