Hardware Error 2002-4153

Linkeuls

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I am contacting you to find out if you can troubleshoot a switch V1 which has an error 2002-4153 and which makes me quit all the games I play. Impossible to play more than 5min sometimes a little more sometimes directly at the start of the game when loading its plant. On the internet it is said that the sd card is the problem but I play without an sd card and I still have the problem. I tried to put a brand new firmware with tutorials. Always the same problem.

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
2002-4153 is likely a data corruption error (although some people report that the Wifi card might also be an issue).
It can be broken save files, system files or just the entire internal flash memory that is stressed out.

I believe Hekate has a stress test / benchmark for the interal flash memory (emmc).
If you have an SD card that you are sure of that it's a good one (I mean not the 2TB SD card from eBay that was on sale for $12 last week), then you could try to set up an emummc.
Then the Switch runs off an image on the SD card and does not use the internal flash.
If that solves all your problems then there might be something wrong with your internal flash memory.|
If you have nothing to loose, I would recommend factory resetting your Switch so that you don't risk cloning any corrupted save files or any other unnecessary files.

I would also recommend not to add overlays, extensions and other customizations of the CFW when testing.
Outdated versions sometimes also cause a lot of weird problems.

Reactions: Blythe93

Linkeuls

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
2002-4153 is likely a data corruption error (although some people report that the Wifi card might also be an issue).
It can be broken save files, system files or just the entire internal flash memory that is stressed out.

I believe Hekate has a stress test / benchmark for the interal flash memory (emmc).
If you have an SD card that you are sure of that it's a good one (I mean not the 2TB SD card from eBay that was on sale for $12 last week), then you could try to set up an emummc.
Then the Switch runs off an image on the SD card and does not use the internal flash.
If that solves all your problems then there might be something wrong with your internal flash memory.|
If you have nothing to loose, I would recommend factory resetting your Switch so that you don't risk cloning any corrupted save files or any other unnecessary files.

I would also recommend not to add overlays, extensions and other customizations of the CFW when testing.
I will test an emummc and games installed directly on the SD card. is it possible to change emmc? I have already factory reset the console with a tutorial to rebuild a firmware ...
Post automatically merged:

I buy a new card sd and create a emummc, the problem is still there. I test the emmc with the benchmark in hekate and the emmc have no problem… i don’t understand 😭

Attachments

• 07C5EB3F-153E-4551-B495-BCC3278526E4.jpeg
    07C5EB3F-153E-4551-B495-BCC3278526E4.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 85
  • 5FA10FBD-58D3-4D6E-A422-B50B0F058057.jpeg
    5FA10FBD-58D3-4D6E-A422-B50B0F058057.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 77
  • AAE5D8B5-4D3A-43FA-AD08-A1F1A5746CDF.jpeg
    AAE5D8B5-4D3A-43FA-AD08-A1F1A5746CDF.jpeg
    309.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 4ED585E5-A4F4-424D-99CA-743B65C8D7FB.jpeg
    4ED585E5-A4F4-424D-99CA-743B65C8D7FB.jpeg
    275.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited by Linkeuls,

Ragna666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
interesting.
i only get this error with the zelda tears of the kingdom with updates.
the base game without updates works well, but if i install no matter what the version of the update, the game starts with this error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.