Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
So I'm hacking a Wii with 4.3E using ModMii and I have come to the part where I install all the WAD files, but for some reason the WAD file IOS11v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP-DIP] wont install! :O It comes to Content 9/15, but then returns with a (-1022) :(

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Probably a hash mismatch or ticket isseu.
Try rebuilding the .wad using modmii. Make sure you delete the cache files of modmii first to prevent it from skipping the re-download.

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You don't really need that wad, so don't worry about it. But if you want to install it, try two things. Uninstall ios11, you can try to uninstall it via the wad. Just uninstall and then reinstall it. Or you can try to delete it via a title manager, like wiimod or ATD. Also, do build the wad again with modmii and ensure the wad hash matches after moving it to your sd card. But like I said, you can just ignore it.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You don't really need that wad, so don't worry about it. But if you want to install it, try two things. Uninstall ios11, you can try to uninstall it via the wad. Just uninstall and then reinstall it. Or you can try to delete it via a title manager, like wiimod or ATD. Also, do build the wad again with modmii and ensure the wad hash matches after moving it to your sd card. But like I said, you can just ignore it.
Yes, it should not matter if you do not have it, unless you intend to downgrade you sm version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F