Error . 002

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by felix1988, Jun 22, 2009.

Jun 22, 2009

Error . 002 by felix1988 at 12:51 AM (580 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. felix1988
    OP

Newcomer felix1988 Member

Singapore
    hi guys . i know this is a repeated ques. but i tried almost all the solution but still to no avail. i tried loader gx, r4 gamma but i m still facing the same prob when i load grand slam tennis or sonic and the black knight i will get a blue screen and says error 002 please remove ur disc etc etc etc. i tried gamma loader to load from my hdd . it just hand at the screen . any1 can help me ? pls thanks inadvance!

edit1* i rmb some1 from this forum posting that there is a error 002 fix in loader gx but i tried to find in the setting ., but i cant find

2. oxMUDxo

Member oxMUDxo GBAtemp Fan

United States
    For Usb-Loader GX you need to turn the #002 Fix on..

---EDIT---

The Fix is in the settings after selecting the game "where you see the disc spinning"..

If you only see "BACK" and setting is not there you need to delete the Config folder on you're SD Card.
    Make a back up of the config folder incase I'm worng..

Thats how I got mine working.[​IMG]

3. felix1988
    OP

Newcomer felix1988 Member

Singapore
    i tred deleting the config folder ( with backup of cos) but i m still stuck with back button when i m at the page where the disc spins. any1 can help?

edit: i manage to get the setting button by doing an unlock on the loader but i don see any fixs on it ?

this is wat i see in the setting menu
    video mode
    VIDTV patch
    language
    ocarina
    ios

4. supagusti

Member supagusti GBAtemp Regular

Austria

Just install the lastest rev. of GX, which can be found here
    Then you should be able to turn on the 002fix as global option and where it makes problems, deactivate it per game