Homebrew Error 002-0102 Help

Elayne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, me too.
If anyone figures how to remove this error please let us know.
Thank you for even trying - really appreciate it.
So I'm able to access the eShop on my 2nd 3DS fine, it just won't let me download software without a NNID. I'm able to download stuff on my first 3DS though. I think it may be because Nintendo still sees my first 3DS as being linked to my old NNID. Anyways, try getting the newest release of Decrypt9 from here, redownloading the blank nnidsave.bin from here and injecting it into your 3DS. Maybe you guys accidentally injected your original nnidsave.bin?

If that doesn't work, follow the first part of the guide to get rid of error 002-0102 if you can. At the very least it would reduce the number of things different in our setup and make it easier to troubleshoot what exactly is wrong.

Last edited by Elayne,

CzeroXCI

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know why but injecting a clean LocalFriendCodeSeed in my banned 3ds don't work... I still had the error even if i don't have a NNID in my console.

Izaya-Orihara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I'm able to access the eShop on my 2nd 3DS fine, it just won't let me download software without a NNID. I'm able to download stuff on my first 3DS though. I think it may be because Nintendo still sees my first 3DS as being linked to my old NNID. Anyways, try getting the newest release of Decrypt9 from here, redownloading the blank nnidsave.bin from here and injecting it into your 3DS. Maybe you guys accidentally injected your original nnidsave.bin?

If that doesn't work, follow the first part of the guide to get rid of error 002-0102 if you can. At the very least it would reduce the number of things different in our setup and make it easier to troubleshoot what exactly is wrong.
I'll get back to you when I finished this - again thank you so much.

Reactions: Elayne

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First time getting this ban 002-0102 My WiiU can use the Shop, Miiverse and others does this mean I am not permanently banned ..
I have Never Been banned before .. First Time on the Dark side and this happens x.x
Heck I didn't even go online with it o.o and only played it for a hour before removing and putting it on my Christmas list o.O..Sigh ...

Last edited by AshleyCummings,

Izaya-Orihara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Elayne, I've installed the new version of decrypt9 and followed both tutorials of fixing the two errors however I'm still getting an error when I go to
System Settings - Nintendo Network ID settings - Create New Id

Error Code: 022-2812

Last edited by Izaya-Orihara,
Reactions: Emerald X

Emerald X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Elayne, I've installed the new version of decrypt9 and followed both tutorials of fixing the two errors however I'm still getting an error when I go to
system settings - Nintendo Network ID settings - create new id

error: 022-2812
I don't think there's a way to link another NNID. I guess my NNID has become a ghost basically. Whenever I sign into my existing apparently it doesn't exist but I can still access online and see my Friends List.

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I haven't heard this question yet, it doesn't matter if my second 3DS is outdated? Can I dump anyways the LocalFriendSeed thingy?
Becuase, the 2DS is in 10.6.0 EmuNAND and my sister, no chance in hell she could have been banned because it would be required to update in order to do so.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
My cmd screen stops at:
Code:
 Saving content #0000 to Game.0000.00000000
Am I doing something wrong or does it take a while to process?

The CXi is nearly 3GB. It will take awhile. Especially since makerom seems to be resource intensive for large files.

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you haven't connected to the internet in Sun/Moon, then you shouldn't be banned on eShop. Just being connected to your wifi won't get you banned.
thanks. I don't remember if I was on internet (my 3ds can't sign into my university wifi, yet I was at home when I installed it, forget when I launched festival plaza.) when i launched festival plaza by accident, but I don't use eshop anyway on emunand.

Maydayz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sucks that the only way to do it is with a system transfer. have 3 3ds' but only one of them is hacked, which is the banned one :/

craftsygaming

Genning for verlis
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Won't matter for long. Unbanning is on it's way
im unbanned via the guy on twitter. proof included
IMG_0209.JPG
IMG_0210.JPG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum