Homebrew Error 002-0102 Help

craftsygaming

Genning for verlis
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the problem for me is i didnt get banned with the 022 code, i got banned with the 002 code, and i HATE the feeling of not being able to play online, which is why im so bleh about the whole situation.

the guy knows how localfriendcodeseed_b files are generated, and he can generate them

Lindorel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anybody know if this ban is efectively a permaban. Nintendo says a rotunded "YES". But nothig is sure.

Chonkway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I guess im lucky enough to have my moveable.sed be different from my LocalFriendCodeSeed_B, and i hear this can help me? Can someone elaborate for me and make me either a very happy boy or a very disappointed boy?

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so I guess im lucky enough to have my moveable.sed be different from my LocalFriendCodeSeed_B, and i hear this can help me? Can someone elaborate for me and make me either a very happy boy or a very disappointed boy?
You're a lucky lucky boy ;). This means that you can be cured

Chonkway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can you tell? What would make this possible?
I used Decrypt9 to dump them, and opened them with HXD and they were both like completely different, even had it ran through a simple difference checker as well. You'll easily see if they're different through HXD or another Hex editor

Chonkway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
w
Is this because you did a system transfer previously?

What does this allow you to do that others can't?
I honestly don't know, maybe it has to do with me being oldie style using CakesFW and Menuhax and most others seem to be on a9lh? I;m jut happy that I got a way to fix my retarded mistake

Chonkway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so can I ask here so I don't royally fuck up? The moveable.sed has more lines than my friendcodeseed, the friendcode goes to offset 00000100/0F while the moveable goes to offset 00000130/0F, so do i just copy the moveable up to 00000100/0F and replace all the Friendcodeseed?

Chonkway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so
I'm gonna try generate a new seed by myself. Wishmeluck.exe
im not as lucky as i thought im dumb and i guess only offset values after byte 8 and before the last 270 matter which are the same for me ;-;, i guess i could try that one twitter dude and hope for that

zFerry

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
thesewer2.ddns.net
XP
Country
Italy
Hey guy, I do not understand anything ... In the end, a solution already exists or is in the air?
Because it is difficult to read 31 pages (read about 13...EDIT: I read all 32 Page...).
Then I am the most unlucky :rofl2: Internet disconnected, NEVER went online I was caught 022-2812 and 002-0102 ....
however, please, give me a summary of the situation?
(I want to clarify, I bought the game)

I have Only a New 3DS XL Eu; A9HL+Luma3DS+EmuN11.2(Latest)+SysN9.2
I can create a New NNID if neccesary but i prefer save it.
Now i backup my EmuNAND and try to format or inject friendseed.
Retroarcade2003: Maledetto tutorial di Festiplaza :gun:

Sorry for my bad English

Last edited by zFerry,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8uydsntOyc