Homebrew Error 002-0102 Help

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Apache Thunder According to people in this thread:

http://gbatemp.net/threads/has-anyone-gotten-banned-from-playing-pokemon-moon-online.447971/

It looks like you may not even need to reset your FC. Seems like simply injecting a localfriendcodeseed_B from another, unbanned console is enough. People are reporting online game access (not NN still obviously) and all of their old friends still listed and working. One person said he could even see himself online with the same _B file on both systems, though this sounds like a bad idea.

EDIT: I was a bit off. See this post:

http://gbatemp.net/threads/error-002-0102-help.449019/page-18#post-6840742

Last edited by MadMageKefka,

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
I know you guys will laugh,but someone is posting on 4chan right now saying they got around this by using Tiny Format-have ou guys heard of this and could it be a legit workaround?

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
@Apache Thunder According to people in this thread:

http://gbatemp.net/threads/has-anyone-gotten-banned-from-playing-pokemon-moon-online.447971/

It looks like you may not even need to reset your FC. Seems like simply injecting a localfriendcodeseed_B from another, unbanned console is enough. People are reporting online game access (not NN still obviously) and all of their old friends still listed and working. One person said he could even see himself online with the same _B file on both systems, though this sounds like a bad idea.

EDIT: My mistake, they are also injecting an edited secureinfo_A and NNIDsave.bin file, but it is letting them keep their friends. Still trying to find the right page, there has been a lot of chaos today.

I did not inject secureinfo and NNId save.

swapping out localfriendcodeseedB was enough to fix 0102. (still plagued by 2812 though)

Reactions: craftsygaming

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did not inject secureinfo and NNId save.

swapping out localfriendcodeseedB was enough to fix 0102. (still plagued by 2812 though)
I just found your posts too, thank you for clearing that up! I was searching desperately for exactly what you did. Didn't know your username at the time ofc or it would have been easy.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It's not just opinion when this is clearly unprecedented. they don't ban for homebrew as fav title, or multi use of same headers, or, until now, the use of software before release. any bans for those reasons were small scale and rare. the only difference here is cheating. and they didnt begin the ban until the cheating happened. so my "opinion" is based on deductive reasoning.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of...