OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXg3Wf_e0XE&eurl=

Wow, I couldn't believe the DS was ever capable of doing this. I mean this looks even better than FF3! it looks like a friggin PSP game! I don't even see much blocks in them. And even the FPS stays great. Gameplay looks like fun too. And the ironic thing is that it's a game based on a movie!
laugh.gif

I foresee a great feature for the DS!
yaynds.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really can't tell what the graphics are like by that video, what with the reflection and all. It looks nice from that though.

I sure hope there is more to it then slashing weeds and running through streams though :Phear:

P

pas

Die anyone of you played Monster Hunter for the PSP ? This looks VERY similar to this thought, I hope they make a Monsethunteris game out of this.

What's Eragon ? Will this be a DS game in the near future ?

Greets:

Pas

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Try Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends - Harvest Time Hop And Fly. Greatest DS graphics until now. Over The Hedge has some impressive stuff, too. The graphics in the video look nice but the DS can do more. What is a little impressive is the gameplay. I hope the game is fun because the engine has potential...

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
That games graphics was sooo awesome!!
blink.gif
I had no idea the ds could handle that good graphics...i'm totally shocked...but in a good way
happy.gif
I really hope they make a zelda game like OoT for the ds with that kind of graphics...(not that i have anything against cellshaded and windwaker style but) =P

dreary79

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
noooo.... you're all wrong.... Zelda needs to get back to making a Zelda like it was in Zelda II. But 100% side scrolling... A massive adventure like Castlevania or Metroid, but and RPG's adventure game staring Link.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

stonefry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
AFAIK it's not a children's book, it's just a fantasy novell for all ages, just like Tolkien/Feist/Goodkind/etc...

You are correct, Eragon is the first novel in a trilogy. Eldest is the second book which has been out for a while now. The 3rd is not yet published

The cool thing is that the author, Christopher Paolini, is only 23 yrs old now. Which would make him about 17 when he first started writing Eragon.

The books are good, and entertaining, but they steal (borrow?) a lot of ideas from other fantasy. Such as the Dragonriders of Pern.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs