Hacking Epic Mickey doesnt work on Configurable USB loader

daver1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Does anyone else have problems booting Epic Mickey on Configurable USB Loader? I have a PAL wii with fw 4.2 and Configurable USB Loader v61 with ciosx rev 20 installed. i have tried to force pal, anit 002 fix but it just doesnt load. Every other game i have on the HDD works perfect but its just Epic Mickey that wont boot..... Any suggestions?

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I am going to take a wild guess here and say that Epic Mickey is using a new SDK from Nintendo.

Nintendo issues new SDKs to developers every couple of months and seeing how this release was close to the holiday season, I would not be surprised if this is some sort of anti-copying software placed on the game that would require some sort of IOS file in order for the game to run properly.

If you have tried everything that is stated on the wiki (if any) then it is most likely out of your control and you will need to wait for an update.

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the pal version that was leaked works fine on config loader... i have the same laoder rev and cios you do and mine runs it..maybe you got a bad dump.. b/c ive been playing it with no issue on an NTSC System.. if you have a pal wii, you dont need to force PAL..

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Heran Bago said:
You need to update your game-specific IOS via Dop-Mii, MMM, or similar homebrew.

Which is totally useless if you play the game with a USBloader....
closedeyes.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Benjay said:
Heran Bago said:
You need to update your game-specific IOS via Dop-Mii, MMM, or similar homebrew.

closedeyes.gif

Exactly, thanks.

I'm sure it does matter which base IOS you used. When do people learn that it is important, and that "ciosx rev 20" doesn't tell which cIOS they have installed.

daver1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
Benjay said:
Heran Bago said:

closedeyes.gif

Exactly, thanks.

I'm sure it does matter which base IOS you used. When do people learn that it is important, and that "ciosx rev 20" doesn't tell which cIOS they have installed.

Hi thanks all for your input. I am using cIOSX rev20 by waninkoko and try to start with IOS 249. the only thing that happens is the screen just goes black. Every other game like Metroid other M, SMG2 or NSMB works perfectly. Maybe ill try deleting the game and install another copy. ill let yo know how it goes

Walkin

travel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a fix for this yet?

** Edit **

Re-copied my game to the HDD and it works. Must have not copied over correctly the first time.

Skiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RetroHero said:
Rev20 base 57 works great for this game.

USB
Rev20 (Slot 249) 57 seem to crash where u see the first mickey painting .. (When game first starts)
Rev20 (Slot 250) 37 Seems to run this game

Disc
Ligit disc worked for me and no ask for an update.. but i still like usb Since easer game selection
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I feel that, I got work tomorrow :(