ROM Hack Epic Mario Bros. MAJOR project

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone, I started working on a rom hack of New Super Mario Bros. Name is Epic Mario Bros.
It can be abbreviated as EMB.
I had a same project on this last year, or the year before, don't remember, BUT, this is a fresh, new start.
I have completed the first level, and it's open for all you to play and test it out. On FileTrip, I have the patch, a readme, and the NSMB editor. in the README, you will find how to play the patch. In there, it has info on the future on the game. Test it out!
http://filetrip.net/dl?XnBYPbbS69
4bmfx.png

JooNascimentoRue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Its can be good, but i thinck its better you post more screenshoots and use more ground many bricks make the level a little boring, some thing that you want, give me a PM

Reactions: ComeTurismO

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its can be good, but i thinck its better you post more screenshoots and use more ground many bricks make the level a little boring, some thing that you want, give me a PM

I know, it was only like that for the only part of that screenshot, but the rest it didn't have as much of bricks. I'll post more screenshots shortly.

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I may make a suggestion - make a thread for this hack over here (once you have a full world 1 done):
http://nsmbhd.net/forum/26-new-hacks/
The people over there have been hacking NSMB for years, they can give you the best advice around.

Have an account there actually, I'm Caffieine. I want to preview my hack and get advice as soon as I do 2-3 more levels.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@