Epic Mario Bros. MAJOR project

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by ComeTurismO, Aug 26, 2013.

1. ComeTurismO
    OP

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    4:54 PM
    Hello everyone, I started working on a rom hack of New Super Mario Bros. Name is Epic Mario Bros.
    It can be abbreviated as EMB.
    I had a same project on this last year, or the year before, don't remember, BUT, this is a fresh, new start.
    I have completed the first level, and it's open for all you to play and test it out. On FileTrip, I have the patch, a readme, and the NSMB editor. in the README, you will find how to play the patch. In there, it has info on the future on the game. Test it out!
    http://filetrip.net/dl?XnBYPbbS69
    Screenshot of first level on the editor

2. JooNascimentoRue

JooNascimentoRue Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2012
    Brazil
    Its can be good, but i thinck its better you post more screenshoots and use more ground many bricks make the level a little boring, some thing that you want, give me a PM

ComeTurismO likes this.
  3. ComeTurismO
    OP

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    I know, it was only like that for the only part of that screenshot, but the rest it didn't have as much of bricks. I'll post more screenshots shortly.

4. MarioFanatic64

MarioFanatic64 The guy who does things

Sep 13, 2009
    If I may make a suggestion - make a thread for this hack over here (once you have a full world 1 done):
    http://nsmbhd.net/forum/26-new-hacks/
    The people over there have been hacking NSMB for years, they can give you the best advice around.

5. ComeTurismO
    OP

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    Have an account there actually, I'm Caffieine. I want to preview my hack and get advice as soon as I do 2-3 more levels.