Hacking Enso 3.65, Rebuilt Database. Everything gone.

Hephaestus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I have an sd2vita setup and installed some PSM games from PKGJ and then went into recovery mode and rebuilt my database, but now everything is gone.
I inserted my old Vita Memory card and now have access to vitashell again.
How would i go about restoring it back to using my sd2vita?

P3T3

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Start again, add the sd2vita plugin on internal memory, add the plugin to conf and reboot!

Hephaestus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I have Enso. It even starts with the Enso logo and shows Vitashell and molecularshell on my homescreen, but it uses the internal Vita Memory Card, not the SD2vita.

Hephaestus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
My proper config.txt on ur0 was not inside the tai folder. The one inside the tai folder was basically a blank slate.
Copied that one over, overwrote the other one and now it works with sd2vita again.
What i dont get is how it could have worked before, when i didnt have a tai folder on the sd card.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My proper config.txt on ur0 was not inside the tai folder. The one inside the tai folder was basically a blank slate.
Copied that one over, overwrote the other one and now it works with sd2vita again.
What i dont get is how it could have worked before, when i didnt have a tai folder on the sd card.

it run off ur0 if there isn't one in ux0, by default people recommend to use the config in ur0 especially for people on Phat model.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described