Hacking Enso 3.65 accidentally updated to official 3.72

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I see... So Enso 3.65 probably came out during the FW 3.72 time. Say, I read on Reddit, people just set their spoof to 9.99 and it works. Overkill? 3.73 is enough? Sony has declared Vita a legacy console and it's highly unlikely that there will be another FW update.

probably harmless. afaik, sony doesn't even care about the vita anymore in case that spoof is detectable with the wrong firmware version. I've never heard of anyone being banned on the system, unless maybe if you were a cheater online.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's to add AACS keys or renew them specifically. they have to be renewed yearly. there's even a place in the instruction manual for the ps3 that mentions this. it's 12-18 months iirc.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice if the changelogs would say that instead of the usual system stability.

yeah, they want to be cryptic in case they added some ap patch or something. they tried patching hen by updating the silk webkit sprx file, but that's why we have hfw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E