English teacher is an idiot

jgu1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today, at the start of English, our teacher told us to find the category our last name fit into, and go to that room. We were apparently going to meet with our school councilors to discuss something. So we all left class happy that we get to miss english. So my classmates and I went looking for the room we needed to go to. While we were wandering around, we ran into another group of people going to another room from our class. They said that apparently the odd number periods were supposed to go meet their councilors (this was in second period). Another student pointed out that she thought she saw that on the board that had where we were supposed to go. So our group of like 10 just walk around and waste as much time as possible, and when we came back, I checked and it said at the top, periods 1,3,5,7 go today, 2,4,6 tomorrow. We wasted like 20 mins which was good, and i get to go tomorrow, so no English tomorrow!

Anyways, long story short, I still think my teacher is an idiot.

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^ Holy shit dude thats epic
yaypsp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: "Oh my God the graphics are so realistic looking." Lol of course it was the shiznit back then tho.