Hacking English G6 Lite Released?

peep

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
shop.01media.com has now got the G6L in stock. Just placed my order and hopefully I'll have it by Friday :-D (shouldn't take any longer from Sweden to Finland I hope)...

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mine arrived from Divineo.cn as well. That probably means that Divineo.com received their 1st shipment from China so those of you who were raped for $35 shipping should expect it very soon.

I'll post pics later -- but it looks just like Tomei's except I received a black lite case instead of navy blue.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, that tears it! I've decided to utilize my mighty X-MEN POWERS to charge all of divineo.com's office chairs with a zillion picovolts of static electricity! Maybe that'll get 'em off their butts!
BZZZZT!
Now to call into action my hypno-powers to get them to open that BIG ASS BOX they got from china last friday...
HUMINAHUMINAHUMINA!

There, please check your email for shipping confirmation!
(no thanks neccesary)

wink.gif

XBohrchX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I still have a few questions concerning speed & skins: I have a M3 Mini SD and encountered glitches in following games: Tony Hawk, Castlevania Intro (both stuttering) and Metroid Hunters (stuttering before new area is loaded). With my old Supercard SD, I didn't have any of those problems, i guess due to the slow card speed of the Mini SD. That's why I'd like to know how fast the internal memory of the g6 lite is? Is there still any stuttering or runs everything smooth? Another question is: Are there any skins for g6 lite menu? Can I use the old skins of the M3 before the 2 new buttons were added? Can I change both gba & ds menus?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps