Gaming English FFIV Trailer

stevie88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They just added a new video on the squeenix members page of ffiv with english voice acting
smile.gif

http://member.square-enix.com/na/videos/

ignite339

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ferrariman said:
That's badass. But I found FFIII boring. I'll see
Well yeah, FFIII was part of the series that was really boring (FF1, 2, and 3). FFIV is many people's favorite FF game (Close behind VI and VII), and the job system and everything is a lot better.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe I'm actually liking the voices. I'll bet Palom and Porom are voiced by the same kids as Yuri and Chelinka (Crystal Chronicles DS).

I know in Japan, Cecil is pronounced "Seshil", but I though they would make it sound like it looks for the US release. Oh well, it's still a good name.

Shifty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I want a DW IV or DQ 9 trailer! BUT, FF IV, I'm so getting this. Best game in the series apart from maybe VI. Too bad it's not out till end of July. I thought I saw a release date that said June 3rd or whatever, but perhaps that was an entirely different game.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Not half bad...I actually prefer Japan voice acting kept intact, and using Sub-titles, but this look done quite well..
Can't wait for game to be released..
This will probably be great DS summer, many great games (RPGs) are announced..

luke

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
start.duckduckgo.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I thought I wouldn't be able to see because you said it was added to the member area but luckily I didnt have to sign in as I have no account!

The video looks good and it should be another great RPG for the next few months during summer.

I'm totally looking forward to it

drizzt8886

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
I can't believe I'm actually liking the voices. I'll bet Palom and Porom are voiced by the same kids as Yuri and Chelinka (Crystal Chronicles DS).

I know in Japan, Cecil is pronounced "Seshil", but I though they would make it sound like it looks for the US release. Oh well, it's still a good name.

I thought the japanese name was Setsuru, or am I just wrong?

akuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
niceee... hope they've modified the gameplay enough though for it to appeal.. im a huge 2D FF fan..but i still found ff3 boring since it still felt too old school

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?