OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Heroine Chronicle [WIP]

Why?

I started this project a while ago and have been working on it off and on for a bit. The only other patch for this game has a bug that causes crashing in later chapters. I had hoped to fix it myself but couldn't get the patch decrypted properly to look around so I said screw it I'll do my own from scratch. I originally wasn't going to share this, but I figured I'd get more done if more people saw and could offer advice or tips.

How?

I can somewhat read katakana enough to navigate menus, but for everything else I just used machine translators. Google and Bing, for ease, and to get the gist of what things were saying and my own knowledge of English to make sense of things. Things will be wrong or weirdly worded because of this. Correct me, please.

Aim?

To translate enough to play the game start to finish. That means characters, attack names, skills, skill effects, items, etc. I don't plan on touching story related text because I don't how to work the proper files. I'm willing to learn, though.

Progress?

Playable character's names, skills, and effects done*
Skill Coin name and effects done*
Soul List done
Shop Item list done
Enemy names and attacks mostly done*

*= Possible mistranslations on things with a "?".

Preview:

vh0d9WTm.png
jo5PIZPm.png
fSodPVBm.png

*This games features English for things like the "EXTRA ATTACK!" banner.

Last edited by Tame421,

Tame421

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Heroine Chronicle [ENG]v0.5

You'll need rePatch and nonpdrm plugins enlabled

1: Create a folder named "PCSG00228" inside ux0:rePatch.
2. Place "ShcPack.cpk" in "PCSG00228".
3. Start game and enjoy, hopefully.

RESERVED TO ADD PATCH AND UPDATES LATER ON.

v0.5: Shop item list translated | Ultimate attacks set back to normal usage.
v0.2: Enemy names and some attack skills translated.

Last edited by Tame421,
Reactions: Stickmanlolz

Tame421

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean when you say "couldn't get the patch decrypted properly"?

When I unpack the cpk, the data is looks encrypted. All I see are bits of text and the rest is just a jumbled mess in the files I need edit. That's why I just grabbed my own decrypted cpk and used that instead.

Edit: I'm finally able to add links to my post so I added my first preview cpk of where I'm at so far. I modified a few things to allow ultimate attacks to used without needing the fulfill the game's mechanics. Have fun with that.

Last edited by Tame421,

dafallnone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I unpack the cpk, the data is looks encrypted. All I see are bits of text and the rest is just a jumbled mess in the files I need edit. That's why I just grabbed my own decrypted cpk and used that instead.

Edit: I'm finally able to add links to my post so I added my first preview cpk of where I'm at so far. I modified a few things to allow ultimate attacks to used without needing the fulfill the game's mechanics. Have fun with that.
What do you use to unpack and repack the cpk and what files to edit I want to try to continue with this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."