Hacking EmuNAND9 doesnt work on 2DS

Mr Chomp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to use the EmuNAND9 to format emunan. However when i access it the options load really slowly, it start off with a white screen on the bottom. And when i clicked on format emunand, and the process finished. But the emunand partition was not created. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Mr Chomp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to click "complete emunand setup"
I did, but it doesnt work, the program is really slow and it just doesnt work no more. Last i used it on the 3ds it worked great. Is the program connected to a server by any chance?

D

Deleted User

You could also use the Gateway launcher if you can't get Emunand9 to work at all.

Mr Chomp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could also use the Gateway launcher if you can't get Emunand9 to work at all.
It seems that the guide gthat i am following has posted a new link to access EmuNAND9, i will see if it fixes the problem

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It seems that the guide gthat i am following has posted a new link to access EmuNAND9, i will see if it fixes the problem
Nah didnt work

Reactions: Deleted User

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am trying to use the EmuNAND9 to format emunan. However when i access it the options load really slowly, it start off with a white screen on the bottom. And when i clicked on format emunand, and the process finished. But the emunand partition was not created. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
It ran really slow and even had wrong storage amount for my SD but yea it does work on 2DS.
You could have posted in the official thread as well. @Mr Chomp for how long did you wait until stopping EmuNAND9? What was the process percentage (bottom left)? And yes, you should try with a different access point. @fate6 , what do you mean by wrong storage amount? You know that, f.e. 64GB can mean either 64 * 1024 * 1024 * 1024 byte or 64 * 1000 * 1000 * 1000 byte (you can guess which of the two SD manufacturers prefer), but the first is always prefered when displaying space?

fate6

Haha, I killed a Pumpkin!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could have posted in the official thread as well. @Mr Chomp for how long did you wait until stopping EmuNAND9? What was the process percentage (bottom left)? And yes, you should try with a different access point. @fate6 , what do you mean by wrong storage amount? You know that, f.e. 64GB can mean either 64 * 1024 * 1024 * 1024 byte or 64 * 1000 * 1000 * 1000 byte (you can guess which of the two SD manufacturers prefer), but the first is always prefered when displaying space?

I don't remember what it said but I don't think a 4gb card goes well into the billions of bytes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1