OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I have an hack switch firmware 9.2.0 and I also have my clean nand backup
It is probably basics questions but I will appreciate the help:

1. form my understanding the first step is to clean the nand (I will backup my save first) can't I just restore my clean nand?
2. Do I need to disable auto RCM?
3. By using the save files that I save, how much risk is to play them in the clean nand?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, are you planning on using online play? That is the only real reason to use a clean sysNAND and a dirty emuNAND.

1. Restoring a clean NAND backup to your sysNAND is the best way to clean the sysNAND.
2. You do not need to disable AutoRCM, but if your clean NAND backup was created before you installed AutoRCM, then AutoRCM will be overwritten/removed.
3. If your save files have been modified, you risk being banned if you play with those save files online. It depends on which save files we are talking about and what you did to them.

itaital

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
First, are you planning on using online play? That is the only real reason to use a clean sysNAND and a dirty emuNAND.

1. Restoring a clean NAND backup to your sysNAND is the best way to clean the sysNAND.
2. You do not need to disable AutoRCM, but if your clean NAND backup was created before you installed AutoRCM, then AutoRCM will be overwritten/removed.
3. If your save files have been modified, you risk being banned if you play with those save files online. It depends on which save files we are talking about and what you did to them.
Yes my goal is using online play
I didn't do anything to my save file I play regularly but on hack switch, but I want to buy the games and continue them.
Does there something else impotent that I need to do before I do this?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't do anything to my save file I play regularly but on hack switch, but I want to buy the games and continue them.
The problem is you cannot keep your save files without hacks so you have to choose between your progress and chances of being banned.

mesmeriize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can do this safely without getting banned. You will need to restore your clean sysnand and make a cfw emunand if you don't already have 1. Then follow the guide "tranafer saves from emunand to sysnand". Search it here on gbatemp or YouTube. The guide is by reclaimershawn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-