EmuNand not booting after 10.5 update

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by vgplayer54, Feb 8, 2016.

1. vgplayer54
    OP

vgplayer54 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 4, 2010
    Canada
    Hello,
    I am using a N3DS with ReiNand CFW and just finished successfully unlinking my EmuNand and SysNand. After separating the link, I decided to boot into EmuNand and use the system settings to update the firmware to 10.5. After doing this however, the system reboots into SysNand just fine but I am now unable to boot into EmuNand. The system hangs at a black screen...is this because ReiNand doesn't support 10.5? Or is there something I need to do.

2. pofer

pofer GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2016
    Spain
    Somewhere around the corner
    Are you using the 3.2 version of reinand and the latest firmware.bin ?

3. vgplayer54
    OP

Feb 4, 2010
    Canada
    I can't seem to find a version number anywhere...i searched the ReiNand menu but no version number, checked the SD Card for some version number but all I can find is the file name "ReiNand9". Where would I find the version number? As for firmware.bin, same question...

4. pofer

pofer GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2016
    Spain
  5. vgplayer54
    OP

Feb 4, 2010
    Canada
    Thank you! Now, (sorry if this is a stupid question) I'm wondering how to update ReiNand with this new version. I do not see an update option when I open my current one in HBL

6. pofer

pofer GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2016
    Spain
    Just drag and drop the files , there's not need to update it

MRJPGames likes this.
  7. vgplayer54
    OP

Feb 4, 2010
    Canada
    You are amazing pofer! That solved the problem!! Thank you so much for your help