Homebrew EmuNand not booting after 10.5 update

  • Thread starter Thread starter vgplayer54
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,126
  • Replies Replies 6

vgplayer54

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
592
Reaction score
112
Trophies
1
XP
2,554
Country
Canada
Hello,
I am using a N3DS with ReiNand CFW and just finished successfully unlinking my EmuNand and SysNand. After separating the link, I decided to boot into EmuNand and use the system settings to update the firmware to 10.5. After doing this however, the system reboots into SysNand just fine but I am now unable to boot into EmuNand. The system hangs at a black screen...is this because ReiNand doesn't support 10.5? Or is there something I need to do.
 
I can't seem to find a version number anywhere...i searched the ReiNand menu but no version number, checked the SD Card for some version number but all I can find is the file name "ReiNand9". Where would I find the version number? As for firmware.bin, same question...
 

Site & Scene News