Hacking Question Emunand & Game Updates

CKkio23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before installing sx os i made a nand backup with hekate then accidentally ran sx os cfw mode and had to re install my nand just in case.

With i made my emunand and some of my personal games like mk8 and odyssey are asking for software updates with no start software option?

If i use incognito to erase my prod info and have stealth mode enabled will i be safe to use tinfoil for game updates?

CKkio23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the internet connected to the games?
My emunand is offline so i dont understand how its possible it ask for game update?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Any thing else i may use to download game updates this sucks.

D

Deleted User

Gag-Order is basically this;

When the Deja vu exploit was released, if your console was on 4.1.0 and you connected to the Internet. Nintendo sends a supernag flag to block access to the web applet, Gag-order removes the supernag flag.

Nag;
Start Software
Cancel
Update

SuperNag;
Cancel
Update

No way to boot the applet basically.

CKkio23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gag-Order is basically this;

When the Deja vu exploit was released, if your console was on 4.1.0 and you connected to the Internet. Nintendo sends a supernag flag to block access to the web applet, Gag-order removes the supernag flag.

Nag;
Start Software
Cancel
Update

SuperNag;
Cancel
Update

No way to boot the applet basically.

Ahh ok but my switch is 8.1 not 4.1.0 im trying to see if i be ok to connect to internet using icognito and stealth mode if not what else i might need to use tinfoil without the possiblilty of getting banned.

D

Deleted User

You misunderstood, you see i believe you somehow got a supernag, which is what gagorder removes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: happy birth +1