Hacking emuNAND and Battery Life

zb123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I've heard from a few people that load times are slightly longer on emuNAND, and I was wondering, has anyone also experienced reduced battery life? I'm asking because in sleep mode I seem to get less time before my battery dies (keep in mind my 3dsxl is new).

ATypicalSe7en

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've heard from a few people that load times are slightly longer on emuNAND, and I was wondering, has anyone also experienced reduced battery life? I'm asking because in sleep mode I seem to get less time before my battery dies (keep in mind my 3dsxl is new).
It's true loading times are about 1-3 Seconds minimal when opening from sleep mode but since it's reading off of the SD card it's too be expected and not really a bother.
The battery life however seems to be about the same for me before I've used gateway and after on a 3DS XL. Tested this out for myself using only Street plaza and The home relay all day; My results were after about 10-12 hours opening and closing and playing in street plaza I lost half of my battery life staying strong on the last bar.

zb123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's true loading times are about 1-3 Seconds minimal when opening from sleep mode but since it's reading off of the SD card it's too be expected and not really a bother.
The battery life however seems to be about the same for me before I've used gateway and after on a 3DS XL. Tested this out for myself using only Street plaza and The home relay all day; My results were after about 10-12 hours opening and closing and playing in street plaza I lost half of my battery life staying strong on the last bar.

Hmm, that's odd, my 3ds died after a night of sleep mode with half battery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2