ROM Hack Emunand and ban status

Paniio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I wanted to ask if I install nsps or xci apps on my emunand thats is permanently offline am I still allowed to connect to the internet on my normal nand and play legit games without a risk of getting banned?
I know that if I connect to the internet with hacked apps on my emunand I'll get flagged but my question stands .. can I do whatever on emunand as long as I don't connect to the internet and be safe?

CitizenStile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There are a number of people who say you should be fine, but if you are taking your switch online there is always a chance that it will be banned.

Make sure you are also taking out the microSD card that has your emuNAND/CFW so that nintendo doesnt detect any of the CFW files.

D

Deleted User

I wanted to ask if I install nsps or xci apps on my emunand thats is permanently offline am I still allowed to connect to the internet on my normal nand and play legit games without a risk of getting banned?
I know that if I connect to the internet with hacked apps on my emunand I'll get flagged but my question stands .. can I do whatever on emunand as long as I don't connect to the internet and be safe?
Use Incognito RCM on EmuNAND and you'll be permanently fine on EmuNAND to use internet connection. Dont use that stupid DNS server shit
https://github.com/jimzrt/Incognito_RCM/releases/tag/v0.6.1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo