1. konamicode89

konamicode89 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Many thanks for getting me up to speed, I plan on using a 400gb sd to multiboot emummc, stockOS, Linux, android, and possibly lakka. I've tried to follow the instructions that Tarik Dev put up for the Linux part but couldn't download certain apps as well the fact that I am still very new to linux. I haven't caught up reading on the forums to see that it is as simple as you say it is because of the issue with getting all those partitions to fit and/or show up to boot. Luckily I have a spare switch to do trial and error on but I like to do alot of looking before I leap. I just wasn't sure that with the specific tutorials for each OS provides more than enough needed info to set up my multiboot switch
    And again thank you for the feedback

2. konamicode89

konamicode89 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Thanks for the update, I was intending on creating a multiboot Linux, android, emummc-atmo, stockOS, and possibly lakka on a 400 gb sd. I was unsure about how well it would work out because of the issues with partitioning, OS detection, and tweaking files over windows and/or Linux as I'm still very new to linux.

You made me realise that it is possible through trial and error and the available guides for each OS that putting this together won't take too much work and figuring out and for that I'm very grateful

RHOPKINS13 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Quadboot, EmuMMC, setup