Emummc Can't Access Micro SD (2016-0247)

Dax_Fame

Annoying Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FW 13.2.1 AMS 1.3.1
My Partition is resized to 8GB
SD is Fat32

I've tried recreating my emummc more times than I can count, deleted erpt_report (which stopped immediate system crashes without any error report) and fixing the archive bit (no changes)

I've completely stopped using emummc because I just roll with homebrew on sysmmc (RetroArch is 99% of what I do) but now I want to use my emummc as a safe space to install the Mario 64 port nsp and hopefully an upcoming OoT nsp... But I'm getting this crap

I've been at this for almost 2 weeks but it doesn't seem many people have this issue so the information is limited and I'm losing my patience.

Thank you any who are brave enough to respond.

- Dax

Edit:
I noticed since deleting the erpt_report directory this is only an issue after initializing my emummc. I've done this in the past with no issue... On FW 9.x... why is this causing issues now? Tried repairing emummc with Hekate and another archive bit for giggles. No dice.

Last edited by Dax_Fame,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FW 13.2.1 AMS 1.3.1
My Partition is resized to 8GB
SD is Fat32

I've tried recreating my emummc more times than I can count, deleted erpt_report (which stopped immediate system crashes without any error report) and fixing the archive bit (no changes)

I've completely stopped using emummc because I just roll with homebrew on sysmmc (RetroArch is 99% of what I do) but now I want to use my emummc as a safe space to install the Mario 64 port nsp and hopefully an upcoming OoT nsp... But I'm getting this crap

I've been at this for almost 2 weeks but it doesn't seem many people have this issue so the information is limited and I'm losing my patience.

Thank you any who are brave enough to respond.

- Dax

Edit:
I noticed since deleting the erpt_report directory this is only an issue after initializing my emummc. I've done this in the past with no issue... On FW 9.x... why is this causing issues now? Tried repairing emummc with Hekate and another archive bit for giggles. No dice.
Did you check to see if your SD card is fake or not?

Reactions: impeeza

DbGt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I didn't, I just made the copy and manually removed everything. It was annoying but everything else I tried refused to work.
i got it working, had the same problem as you; could not accessed the sd card after initialiazing a resized emummc.

What I did was to resize the emummc, then opened it in nxnandmanager (turning off read only mode), and quick formatting the USER part. This way i had an almost initialized resized emummc (no games, saves, etc)

Reactions: Dax_Fame

Dax_Fame

Annoying Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got it working, had the same problem as you; could not accessed the sd card after initialiazing a resized emummc.

What I did was to resize the emummc, then opened it in nxnandmanager (turning off read only mode), and quick formatting the USER part. This way i had an almost initialized resized emummc (no games, saves, etc)
Brilliant. This is all I was trying to achieve.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.