Hacking Emulators with cover art

jameskrop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any emulators (snes,nes,gen) that have a graphic interface with cover art of your roms for psp. My ds had all of my emulators like that and i cant beleave that the psp doesnt.

steve1974

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have that on my ds aswell. I dont think its an emulator just a front end that lets you scroll through your games and displays the apropriate cover art. Then when a game is selected it will load the emulator with the game chosen. I havent seen this on psp but if the emulators can load games using command like switches such as 'snes_emulator.pbp -load /psp/game/snes_roms/romname ' then i think its possible for someone to code this.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
The n64 emulator does that. But why should they lol. If your as far as to the point ur playing with emulators/homebew, then you only need the name. The rest is luxury.

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can see the appeal to it though, I had a similar thing on my DS flash card but scrapped it due to making the UI more laggy and unresponsive. On a PSP I'd imagine it would just look a bit messy all happening on the single screen

jameskrop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didnt even need a new emulator the SNES9xEuphoria has a screencap also and I used that to take screencaps of of the title screens. Thanks alot guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1