reflash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys,

so today i tried out emuiibo and AmiiSwap. First i noticed that Amiiswap 1.0 and emuiibo 0.3.1 don't work together (wasted the first two hours). Now they do interact finally. But using emuiibo in botw does nothing for me. After searching around gbatemp and reddit i discovered that you have to start emuiibo first before you launch botw. But still; no matter what i do it doesn't work. The following is the procedure i tried last:

Put the .bin files in emuiibo
restart
open AmiiSwap and see if the amiibos show up (they do). (When selecting "ALL")
Leave AmiiSwap and hbloader
Press R3 + DPad-Up
Start BotW
Load Data
Select Amiibo-Shika-module (not activating it)
Press R3 + DPad-Right
Press L1

Tada! Nothing.
Press R3 + DPad-Left for changing
Press L1
Nothing again.

What exactly am I doing wrong?

I use emuiibo 0.2 and AmiiSwap 1.0

Thanks in advance and regards :-)

EDIT: Found my issue. AmiiSwap and emuiibo don't work together right now, but emuiibo 0.2 doesn't work on atmosphere 0.9.3 and fw. 8.1.0 so you gotta use emuiibo 0.3 alone (in case someone helps this information).

Last edited by reflash,

iamry4n

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hey guys,

so today i tried out emuiibo and AmiiSwap. First i noticed that Amiiswap 1.0 and emuiibo 0.3.1 don't work together (wasted the first two hours). Now they do interact finally. But using emuiibo in botw does nothing for me. After searching around gbatemp and reddit i discovered that you have to start emuiibo first before you launch botw. But still; no matter what i do it doesn't work. The following is the procedure i tried last:

Put the .bin files in emuiibo
restart
open AmiiSwap and see if the amiibos show up (they do). (When selecting "ALL")
Leave AmiiSwap and hbloader
Press R3 + DPad-Up
Start BotW
Load Data
Select Amiibo-Shika-module (not activating it)
Press R3 + DPad-Right
Press L1

Tada! Nothing.
Press R3 + DPad-Left for changing
Press L1
Nothing again.

What exactly am I doing wrong?

I use emuiibo 0.2 and AmiiSwap 1.0

Thanks in advance and regards :-)

EDIT: Found my issue. AmiiSwap and emuiibo don't work together right now, but emuiibo 0.2 doesn't work on atmosphere 0.9.3 and fw. 8.1.0 so you gotta use emuiibo 0.3 alone (in case someone helps this information).
you can use mrdude mod of AmiiSwap and use it with emuiibo v0.3.1 but there is still bug that all links amiibo spawned same item

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tbh I had this problem where I was always spawning the same item, some were working properly but others don't
If you are interested in the unique items, honestly I think you'll want to save edit yourself, at least that's what I did. Using amiibos on BoTW is useful if you are looking for ... a hell lot of fish?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free