Hacking Emergency DS (3374) freezes

Pyongyang

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced any problems with this game?

The game works fine until the last level of the airport disaster mission. You can put all the fires out on the planes and the runway no problem, but when you go to take the last casualty or dead body to the ambulance the game will suddenly freeze and lock up the DS. A hard reset is the only solution although your save game remains intact (you just have to start that mission again). Not tried it with real time save though.

Just wondered if this is a ROM problem, an anti-piracy measure or perhaps an M3 issue?

I am using the following:

M3DS Real (perfect bundle, at the time I had the GBA (non-RAM) pack inserted)
8gb microSD card
Sakura v1.35 software (latest version of that as of this post)

I do have LOTS of space taken up on the microSD card with about 70mb free. Maybe this is causing the problem?

Anyway, any help greatly appreciated as I really love this game and it's annoying it keeps crashing!

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Any time you ever have a problem: backup your microsd, format it, then put things back on.

In this case I would only copy over the game you're trying to play and the system folder.

Also in some games turning of soft reset or like cheats stops freezing, it's weird Trauma Center 2 kept freezing at one part in an operation, I turn off Soft Reset and bam it worked perfectly.

Pyongyang

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the info, will bare that in mind in future. However for this game there are no cheats for it and also I am not using any special save or reset features.

A point to note though, I did switch on RTS and managed to get through the level I had a problem with without it freezing. I switched off that feature and carried on with the game, I am now on a whole new mission.

If anyone cares it's the next mission after the Earthquake mission. It's the looting level where you have to control the fires and arrest looters etc...

It's started happening again freezing the game. No other game I have on the micrSD card has caused problems before, only this one which is making me wonder if it's a problem with the ROM perhaps? Or a Sakura issue?

I did try deleting the game and restoring it and also formatting the card with SD Formatter several times but I am still getting the same problem...

Ideas anyone?
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users