ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
So I've decided to take up the guitar but 1st I need to buy one.....I know nothing about shopping for a guitar and last time I got one I got a cheap lame one....So my question is what electric guitar is best for a beginner and what should I be looking to spend.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't it be better to start with an acoustic? They're typically cheaper and you can practice without waking the entire house

Joktan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok well I started with a acoustic guitar and worked my way up to a electric.I would suggest you get a acoustic but if you really want a electric look for a epiphone they are cheap but are really nice.you cam get them for a nice price.I got my guitar off of eBay and took a huge chance on it.playing a guitar before you get it is better then just buying on shooing you like the sound.mine was perfect.it was exactly what I wanted.I didn't get a electric for two years after starting playing.so I would say get a acoustic first.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Alrighty so what should I look for an a acoustic...as far as price and stuff...I really want an electric, but if an acoustic is the better way to go then what should I go for

Joktan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok if you want a nice one that is cheap you need to fine a estaban guitar.they are pretty cheap(200 bucks)and if you look on hsn(home shopping network)(it's on tv just get the website and look up estaban) it comes with a amp and everything you need to get started.it was my second guitar and it plays beautifully.it's got lessons with it and I think any guitar player will like them.just don't get the 4th of July one.it looks weird.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer