Elder Scrolls Beta

Discussion in 'PS4 - Games & Content' started by hhs, Nov 22, 2013.

1. hhs
    OP

hhs You will not like the outcome of this encounter

Apr 15, 2011
    I heard about this yesterday and signed up twice for it. No luck yet though. Anyone else interested in this and get a code?

I'm not above taking charity but if both mine come in I can definitely hand one out to any interested party.

2. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

Apr 29, 2011
    United States
    Dr. Wahwee's castle
    I heard a lot of good things about this, I'm definitely interested :P I wonder how it will run on my connection.

3. nicklesminer

nicklesminer Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2007
    United States
    I received a code for the beta this weekend. I just hope I'll get a chance to try it out.

4. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    I received a beta code when they did the two or three day thing, but I had problems with activating my account, so I couldn't play then. I assumed my beta code was only usable then, but I got an email today reminding me the test starts tomorrow. So I guess I'm in.

5. DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM GBAtemp Guru

Feb 10, 2009
    United States
    Sacramento, California
    I signed up for the last one a good month or two ago. I was unfortunate that at that time, it was up for only a couple of hours for a stress-test and I was at work at the time. Since I was eligible last time, I automatically got in for this tone. This time, however, they have it for a couple of days, so I can finally try it out. I actually forgot about it until I saw this thread, so I've missed a couple of hours already.

6. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    From the email they sent me:
    They sent that this morning, so it shouldn't have started yet.