Homebrew Discussion Egg NS, a Switch emulator for Android devices

mattyxarope

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noone know how we can use bluetooth ID of gamesir-x2 to use other joystick on this? i think it can be possible on android.

Is it actually the Bluetooth id that it asks for in the app? It has some sort of code verification for the controller but I'm not sure how it works. Might be possible to make a key generator if we had examples of the keys that it uses to unlock the app...

Reactions: marco9915

marco9915

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Italy
Is it actually the Bluetooth id that it asks for in the app? It has some sort of code verification for the controller but I'm not sure how it works. Might be possible to make a key generator if we had examples of the keys that it uses to unlock the app...

yes i intend it, if we have 2-3 examples we can try to do something good

TheCasualties

Just trying to be helpful
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Very clearly a plan to sell $99 controllers.

@marco9915, I wish you luck on figuring out how to fake the controllers! These people using stolen code and keys don't deserve to sell these artificially necessary controllers.

I'm sure they could make it function with any Bluetooth controller, it's obvious they are doing this to sell the controllers.
- Maybe the scene will create their own version someday, preferably with Yuzu's permissions-
----
I think that's it, because the logo of the app "Chick Simulator" (who released the GameSir-X2 controller) looks similar to EGG NS's.
View attachment 223368
View attachment 223369
That's not just similar.. It's the exact same top half!

Last edited by TheCasualties,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

UnknownErrorCodes

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Very clearly a plan to sell $99 controllers.

@marco9915, I wish you luck on figuring out how to fake the controllers! These people using stolen code and keys don't deserve to sell these artificially necessary controllers.

I'm sure they could make it function with any Bluetooth controller, it's obvious they are doing this to sell the controllers.
- Maybe the scene will create their own version someday, preferably with Yuzu's permissions-
----

That's not just similar.. It's the exact same top half!
The service protocol in "egg ns emulator" use the domain name of the “Chick Simulator" official website.
The "Chick simulator" officially claims that "egg ns emulator" was developed by an American team, but the address of "egg ns emulator" is located in Guangdong, China

reckless0-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Given that they seemed to have ripped everything else off... I wouldn't be surprised if this controller they are trying to sell is a clone of the Razer Kishi. I think I may give the Kishi a try this weekend for the hell of it.

edit: never mind... I don't intend to install a sketchy app on my primary phone (which is the only phone I have powerful enough)

Last edited by reckless0-,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It proofs that Yuzu port for android make sense. i think its the matter of time as we got port from Yuzu team.

Precisely. Just ignored this one since the code was from Yuzu without their permission, I think. And don't support it. Its disgusting!

So just wait for Yuzu team to port it for Android. One day. :)

Look at Citra Emulator for Android. Makes sense.

Rafciu

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Precisely. Just ignored this one since the code was from Yuzu without their permission, I think. And don't support it. Its disgusting!

So just wait for Yuzu team to port it for Android. One day. :)

Im against using Yuzu code but some part of me was curious about how android can handle switch emulator. Team behind this emulator comnitted a crime for me. So yeah im not planning for support them in anyway. If some chinease team could do emulator for android, Yuzu team for sure can too.

Look at Citra Emulator for Android. Makes sense.

Supporting them is not my plan, im against using Yuzu code without permission, but i always was curius about how android can handle switch emulator. What they done is a crime. But if some chinease team can make working switch emulator, Yuzu team for sure can too.

Last edited by Rafciu,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supporting them is not my plan, im against using Yuzu code without permission, but i always was curius about how android can handle switch emulator. What they done is a crime. But if some chinease team can make working switch emulator, Yuzu team for sure can too.

Good to know and I totally agree with you that if they can then Yuzu team can do that too.

Crunchykevlar

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's gotta be a way to make the app use any Bluetooth controller

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Surely there is a way to spoof controller ?

Also in a folder inside the app is a folder called phone numbers, is that normal ?

marco9915

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Italy
i hope

There's gotta be a way to make the app use any Bluetooth controller

Surely there is a way to spoof controller ?

Also in a folder inside the app is a folder called phone numbers, is that normal ?

Where did you find this folder?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since Yuzu's sourced is open but this Is closed sourced ?! Shouldn't we report it to Yuzu developer about it ?

Nonsense and I am surprised that GBATEMP posted this to Site and Scene news. @_@

Crunchykevlar

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200902-130114.png
    Screenshot_20200902-130114.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 460

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.