Homebrew WIP EdiZon SE : Advance memory trainer and pointer seacher for switch

Have you used EdiZon SE?

• No

Votes: 31 14.2%
  • Yes, I love it, keep doing that you are doing

Votes: 135 61.9%
  • Yes, I like it but I wish you spend more time with the UI, stop adding features

Votes: 26 11.9%
  • Yes, but I have given up, it's too hard to use

Votes: 26 11.9%

• Total voters

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Take this code and modify for your need

30000000 000000?? <= loop for 0x?? times use R0 as counter
04010000 ???????? 00000063 <= [main+0x????????+R1]=0x63, has to be a different register from R0 as the above line already use it
78010000 000000?? <= R1 = R1 +0x??
Perfect @TomSwitch ,I followed your instructions and it worked. Another question and if the code starts with 2.3,4 or another number is the procedure the same?

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perfect @TomSwitch ,I followed your instructions and it worked. Another question and if the code starts with 2.3,4 or another number is the procedure the same?
Here is what code type 3 do
30000000 000000??
R0 = ??; do {

} while (--R0 > 0)

It's a C++ do while loop. Don't worry if you can't figure that out by looking at the documentation. I had to look at the source to arrive at this conclusion.

Last edited by TomSwitch,
Reactions: NeoGranzon

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Here is what code type 3 do
30000000 000000??
R0 = ??; do {

} while (--R0 > 0)

It's a C++ do while loop. Don't worry if you can't figure that out by looking at the documentation. I had to look at the source to arrive at this conclusion.
Thank you very much @TomSwitch for all the help you have given me and the patience you have had.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
@TomSwitch, not sure why sometimes pointersearcher se automatic fills Target address 2 and 3 with 0x0 after opened certain memory dump then no pointers could be found no matter on which settings even after manually deleted 0x0

also, ams crashes if accidentally input hex value as 0x and push + in edizon se

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TomSwitch, not sure why sometimes pointersearcher se automatic fills Target address 2 and 3 with 0x0 after opened certain memory dump then no pointers could be found no matter on which settings even after manually deleted 0x0

also, ams crashes if accidentally input hex value as 0x and push + in edizon se
The first problem I have not seen. The second one I just repeated it and get the crash. (Good find, I am also curious what may be causing this).

1643557951392.png

The fix is easy but why did it crash I have no idea. I suppose line 5160 is the problem but have no idea why maybe stoul don't like "0x".
This code has been around for a long time.

Last edited by TomSwitch,

Jasonclarke1986

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I asked in anoyher thread but think this is probably the better place to ask.

What do the 0's and 1's mean on a jumpback? On the left hand side under the letter p.

Pic for example

16438214683294204227016835807649.jpg

spkatsi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You RTFM. This is an Atmosphere setting.

I am also considering this a major issue. The default should be set to cheats = off

Personally I have modified the file after RTFM but I did something wrong so still have the same problem. Possibly if I spend 30 more minutes then I can find what I did wrong . However just deleting all cheats or disabling them one by one is easier...

As suggestion, I think an option to modify that Atmosphere value via the app nro user interface will be helpful.

btw, I entered the thread for another reason. I did something in EdiZon SE that might have perma-change me to the "pro" version. Any way to disable this without re-downloading the app?

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also considering this a major issue. The default should be set to cheats = off

Personally I have modified the file after RTFM but I did something wrong so still have the same problem. Possibly if I spend 30 more minutes then I can find what I did wrong . However just deleting all cheats or disabling them one by one is easier...

As suggestion, I think an option to modify that Atmosphere value via the app nro user interface will be helpful.

btw, I entered the thread for another reason. I did something in EdiZon SE that might have perma-change me to the "pro" version. Any way to disable this without re-downloading the app?
delete seconfig.dat.

Reactions: spkatsi

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry @TomSwitch ,because on some game when i press search again(Y button)after having done a search and found many values Edizon SE crashes the Switch and i have to restart it with the vol + or - key?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try raising an issue in the github for that, but I'm not sure it will get you anywhere. Or you can edit the source code and build it yourself. You're literally just changing a 1 to a 0.

Personally I have modified the file after RTFM but I did something wrong so still have the same problem.
And how exactly did you modify the file? And where is the file located on your SD card? And what is the name of the file?

Jasonclarke1986

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry @TomSwitch ,because on some game when i press search again(Y button)after having done a search and found many values Edizon SE crashes the Switch and i have to restart it with the vol + or - key?
I kept getting this and having issues where it crashed after the 3rd search. I was on exfat and formatted to fat32 now ive not had it crash no matter howmany tines i search. So if your using exfat thats probably your issue

Reactions: urherenow

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What @Jasonclarke1986 said. I was also going to ask how much free space is on your card. If it's nearly full, saving memory dumps could cause you grief...

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
exact value or unknown value search?
if you know the address is dynamic then there is no need to search main, might produce a few less results
Exact value,sometimes Edizon Se crash after find second results and i have to reboot Atmosphere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended