Counter-Strike: Source
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
DOTA 2
Half-Life: Source
Half-Life 2 (and episodes)
Team Fortress 2
Left4Dead 1&2
Day of Defeat: Source

Way more than 5, if you count games of same series as independent games.

Wow Kirito Kunt I am really impressed with ur wine pc its so good at gaming it runs the same games almost as good as my windows 7 netbook does but not quite I shud get wine on my pc too so I can be a gaymer like u wow! :yay:

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Whoever did this, I absolutely love you! :yay:

4EnZPMv.png

Successful Raid is Successful. :yay:

Dradynosagequa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ROFL, even the mods here are retarded. Homophobic as well. p1ngpong, your display of ignorance when you said wine has that much of an impact reveals that you've probably never touched a nix box. In fact, you probably never gamed on a computer as well. Talking about things you don't know about is not going to make you look intelligent.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ROFL, even the mods here are retarded. Homophobic as well. p1ngpong, your display of ignorance when you said wine has that much of an impact reveals that you've probably never touched a nix box. In fact, you probably never gamed on a computer as well. Talking about things you don't know about is not going to make you look intelligent.

Then you should know all about intelligence. We should seek your advice and omniscience more often. Either post a picture of mac n' cheese or GTFO
mac-n-cheese1.jpg

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

We're terribly sorry that the 4chan and Linux Master Race thread was less interesting than pasta with cheese. You're free to continue enjoying sub-par compatibility on WINE if you want, but at the end of the day, remember that you're playing Windows games on a Linux rig instead of, y'know, playing them the intended way.

Mac 'n Cheese!

5uhMNR8.jpg

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
And just so that we're clear, I'm not trying to be mean to you OP, and I don't think anyone else is either. We're trying to convey the message that neither 4channism nor uberhaxxor Linux Master Race drivel is particularily welcome here. "Girls just wanna have fun" and whatnot, be nice to us and we'll be nice to you - shove your ideology down people's throats, be a smarty-pants and you'll get the exact opposite response. ;)

GBATemp is always open for fruitful, friendly and civilized discussions well-within the rulesboard... except in the EoF - here it's just Mac 'n Cheese. :tpi:

Dradynosagequa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Foxi4, with PC gaming, you're never really playing the game the way it was intended due to different settings, hardware configurations and input devices.

So who is this p1ngpong person? I thought mods are not suppose to be harassing new users. This is the opposite of what a mod is supposed to. Why do you all call me Kirito kunt and Teawong. Who the hell are these people? This is my first time on this site.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Foxi4, with PC gaming, you're never really playing the game the way it was intended due to different settings, hardware configurations and input devices.

So who is this p1ngpong person? I thought mods are not suppose to be harassing new users. This is the opposite of what a mod is supposed to. Why do you all call me Kirito kunt and Teawong. Who the hell are these people? This is my first time on this site.
Taewong was a funny bot, Kirito-Kun was a PC Master Race + Smartphone Master Race Drone, people are calling you that because you remind them of him (or you are him, but I don't particularly care to find out). No hard feelings, 'tis all fun and games.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dradynosagequa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So just because I share some of the same beliefs as another member, I'm him/her all of a sudden? You people need to go outside more. There's more then one person in the world with the same beliefs.

If you don't believe me, I don't know what you expect me to do. That 4chan stuff wasn't completely serious. I hope you people didn't actually think so.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well there is this....
ivk8vyx.gif

I bet that was a Green Curry Goblin. :creep:
So just because I share some of the same beliefs as another member, I'm him/her all of a sudden? You people need to go outside more. There's more then one person in the world with the same beliefs.

If you don't believe me, I don't know what you expect me to do. That 4chan stuff wasn't completely serious. I hope you people didn't actually think so.
I hope you didn't actually think we were serious about the Linux stuff. 'Cuz trollololo. :rofl2:

We really don't care about Kirito either, we do like pulling people's legs though. :tpi:

Reactions: the_randomizer

Dradynosagequa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Then would everyone stop it with the "Kirito kunt"? The insult doesn't even make sense. If you say you don't really care about him/her, why would you use it as an insult to someone who obviously doesn't get the reference having just recently joined.

You say it's all fun and games? It certainly doesn't feel this way from my perspective. You know, if you still don't believe me, I don't care, just stop calling me that. I didn't choose my current username to be called something else.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Then would everyone stop it with the "Kirito kunt"? The insult doesn't even make sense. If you say you don't really care about him/her, why would you use it as an insult to someone who obviously doesn't get the reference having just recently joined.

You say it's all fun and games? It certainly doesn't feel this way from my perspective. You know, if you still don't believe me, I don't care, just stop calling me that. I didn't choose my current username to be called something else.
I'm willing to wager that people do it partially because it gets your panties in a bunch, chill. :)

EOF is never srsbzns, it's fun and games. Sorry for the inconvenience, it just looks like another ban evasion act by our good and banned friend, hence the confusion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ROFL :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: