edge vs Acekard 2

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by -=oopeteroo=-, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2008

edge vs Acekard 2 by -=oopeteroo=- at 7:13 PM (1,704 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. -=oopeteroo=-
    OP

Member -=oopeteroo=- GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    gonna buy one of those tomorrow, wich one is the best ? good batterytime ? updates/firmware? and best for nds games

2. Brian117

Member Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
  3. 13375p34k3r

Member 13375p34k3r GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Even though I have an AceKard 2, which is a great card anyhow. To be honest with you I think that the EDGE would be a much better card. I mean if you look at the amount of complaints regarding the AceKard 2, compared to the EDGE. You can easily see that the EDGE just has better compatibility with games, which I feel is the #1 factor to consider when purchasing a flash cart.

4. AeroHex

Banned AeroHex Banned

Australia
    wait....
    your telling him to get a clone....

acekard 2 by far

edge is cyclo ds clone
    +it has one of those 3 icon baby can use GUIs

5. 13375p34k3r

Member 13375p34k3r GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    How are you so sure that the EDGE is a clone.... Do you work for EDGE by any chance, because without official proof words mean nothing. Make sure you can differentiate a FACT from an OPINION. Besides why would you not recommend him purchasing an EDGE. Just cause it's a clone???

6. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    It's been confirmed that EDGE is clone of a CycloDS, but with stripped down features..
    But it became independable cart by all means, because it gets firmware updates and overall it has fair quality..
    That IS a fact!!

On the other hand, AceKard2 had some problems in the past, those problems are fixed and it is a great cart with great firmware and some nice custom firmwares!!

It should be your own call, because some people will prefer EDGE and some will AceKard2!! You actually can't go wrong with either of those two..

And, I already closed previous topic you made with similar thematic....You shouldn't make topics like this, because we have topic for such questions!
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=70252
    People will more eagerly help you there, because many members are "allergic" to topics like this one..

7. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    [​IMG]

Read the reviews.
    Compare.

That's what they're there for.
    There are already thousands of other topics on the same exact thing you're asking.

Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.