Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
23 / 8 / 2008

EDGE OS v1.4 has been released. Changes include:

* Game compatibility fixes (2436, 2472, 2540)
* Automatic rumble support for EZ3in1
* Automatic Opera Browser RAM patching for EZ3in1
* Updated the cheat code database file

We have also uploaded a new and improved version of our EDGE skin editor which includes bug fixes and two new languages (Japanese and Tagalog). Both releases are available from the downloads page.

Downloads Page

Why is there STILL not a topic for EDGE???

grog.gif
lecture.gif

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
And there's just too many topics about EDGE in this sub-forum, as if this is EDGE forum, nonetheless, it looks like a clone, so, yeah.... a clone.. what can you do?

Although this is one perfect clone indeed

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raestloz said:
And there's just too many topics about EDGE in this sub-forum, as if this is EDGE forum, nonetheless, it looks like a clone, so, yeah.... a clone.. what can you do?

Although this is one perfect clone indeed

agreed, edge needs its own forum

BurlyEd

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
(begin rant)

GBATemp provides a forum for the POS, un-reviewed, "N-Card & Clones", but does not consider this GBATemp Golden Award winner (EDGE) to be even worthy of its own forum . Why? because the admins apparently consider the EDGE to be a "clone".

This label is obviously more important to some than this excellent card's obvious merits. The R4 and DSTT forums are now full of discussions of their "clones". Strictly speaking, all slot 1 flash cards should be considered as "clones" of the original R4.

If a wave of rationality ever blows through the admin zone, someone please make us an EDGE Forum!

(end rant - for now).

I have a Cyclo, but I usually use my EDGE instead. It boots faster, uses less power and has every feature of the Cyclo that I ever use except for the "random theme" and the tin box - at less than half the price. And the TF card fits better in my EDGE than in my Cyclo.

grog.gif
lecture.gif

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I asked JPH a week or so ago to make the edge its own section. Here is the response i got

Is it possible to make an Edge DS section in NDS - Flashing Hardware and Software?

QUOTE said:
The EDGE is simply just a clone of the CycloDS. There's really no need.

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I agree. My suggestion to all the Edge users is ask the moderators to make a new subsection and state your reasoning why. Maybe if enough ask, we will get it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...