Hacking EDGE DS

darkrai1009

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
EDGE DS is a great cart i was planning to buy an r4 or an itouch ds or an ds tt But I Chose Edge Bcoz It is a great cart
Discuss How Great Is It..Plz...
happy.gif

haringtonl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow... you want people to cheer you up about buying an EDGE? Why do you need people talking about it to make you happy? Just look at other happy threads.

roguetrip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
should this not of been asked before you bought the card?!?!

Its a good budget card, Been using mine about 3-4 weeks now and no real problems, the only downfall I found in this card when comparing it to the R4DS (what I used to use) is that you cannot delete files on the card natively (probably on purpose for newbies hitting random buttons and finding things don't work after that) , alternatively you can use Homebrew apps such as DSBrowser, DSOrganize, DSFile which all let you delete/copy/paste files. Otherwise its a good step-up from a R4DS and sounds like its faster than AK2, DSTT, SCDS1.

kirby145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought mine od DX just recently and can't wait, I would have got another AK2 but mine broke after 3 months, not happy about it.

I want to get into skinning but the Edge gui doesn't look very customizable except for the splash screen, looking for alternative shells.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
So, it was facepalm? I was wondering what kind of post ended up removed with "This isn't testing area note"
blink.gif

But really, while EDGE is a good cart, this kind of topic might resurrect fanboys, or raise a bunch of new ones, not good I say

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
darkrai1009 said:
i relly want edge to have its own forums

i agree with you.

TBH, i am liking my Edge a heck of a lot more than my scds1 or the AK2 (that crapped out after 2 1/2 months). My daughter def likes it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1