Echoes of Time Group!!

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Shadz, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Shadz
    OP

Shadz GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2008
    Down Under in Australia
    Hi all, I'm planning to set up a group in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time for players of the Oceanic region. This mainly includes Australia and New Zealand. I'm hoping that if we can get a group together for this region there won't be much lag.

So....If your interested and from these regions, put your Friend Code and Country in here and we can get together.

I have also got an IRC channel. The channel name is #EoT. This channel is for anybody who wants to try and organise an Echos of Time group to play with.

Group Name: ANZACs

Members and FC

Shadz - 0001 9231 6114
    ZaneStriker - 4125-1040-1719
    Blainy - 4253-9540-8096

2. ZaneStriker

ZaneStriker Member

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2009
    I got the game a couple days ago. Up to the mine, lvl 40ish skelie (sp?) but I play with swords [​IMG]

Anyway, an aussie group sounds great plus you can actually use the virtual keyboard when you play with friend codes rather than those stupid premade phrases!

MY FC is:

4125-1040-1719

Wow, just saw the time. Lol, no one on atm I'm betting.

Anyway, I'll be up for a game all weekend so hit me up on MSN ZaneStriker@hiptop.com.au

3. Shadz
    OP

Shadz GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2008
    Down Under in Australia
    Finally, somebody posted. Have you experienced lag at all playing on WiFi?

4. blainy

blainy GBAtemp Fan

Nov 1, 2008
    australia
    count me in....code is in my sig

5. ZaneStriker

ZaneStriker Member

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2009
    Yes, it lags worse than americans on halo 3! But I fixed this by playing right next to the router, then it only seems to lag when I get lvl 99 japanese players.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice