Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iReader

iReader is SC team official E-book software for SuperCard DSTWO. It Supports more text / image format, operation is simple, the functional and practical, intended to better read Figure user experience.

Text format: txt?pdf?html?ini…………
Image format: BMP?JPEG?JPG?PNG?TIF?gif…………
Tips: Support ZIP file.

?UI?
10070100026a201b431dad544f.png.thumb.jpg

Folders and Files list
10070100011eecbf78339be091.png

1007010001edd53520c07a1d1c.jpg

Press “Start” to Exit.png
1007010001026246d88f890de4.png

Press “Start” to Exit

?Reading E-Book?
10070100018f6e7a26e0ab73ec.png.thumb.jpg

Reader supports txt, pdf, html and other formats, browsing can hand paddling touch screen, power to make the user feel the natural buffering effect of the transition. Bookmarks, reading style, replacing the use of these features meet user needs and individual needs.

Style Settings.png
100701000260c6d9bf1687ab74.png

Selection and customize background
http://forum.supercard.sc/attachments/1007...86bb0b6704e.png

Bookmark Settings

1007010001ab942c701b61ab08.png

E-book menu

10070100012e20e0c835720e0b.png

Bookmark

10070100019a8e1978b07514a2.png

Set text size spacing

10070100019a8e1978b07514a2.png

Quick Jump percentage
10070100010fc132eff21a7939.png

?Picture?
1007010002f443889c9696d024.png.thumb.jpg

View picture function support touch screen and keyboard shortcuts, user-friendly to operate according to their own habits. It support rotate and zoom function. Down screen display touch button, the Up screen display the user selection part.

Currently iReader has entered the internal testing phase, and believe it can meet the user of DSTWO soon. ^ _ ^

straight from sc site

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I already like using Moonshell for my picture and text viewing purposes, but this supporting PDF, and accelerated image viewing should be quite awesome.
Yet another reason to buy a DS Two.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
Whoahooo!!!!! can't wait, but gonna have to

What with this & eos v1.03 AND SNES emulator - us DSTwo owners have a lot to look forward to
(Homebrew developers have even more - what with the SDk as well)

Considering the SNES emulator was delayed due to the SDK, that is very good news. Software like the upcoming SDK is always better when they eat their own dogfood (use their own software, such as the SDK).

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
YayMii said:
Where's the media player that they promised? i am dissapoint
smileipb2.png
Aw... give the guys (& gals ?!?) a chance
You've still got Moonshell to use for now, & you can still install homebrew like 'tuna-vid' or 'lmp-ng' if you don't like that

Perhaps they're gonna wait & see how much trouble they have with the SDK/SNES Emu first, THEN bring out the media player

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so far SCDSTWO is a very good flashcart for standard usage. Sure the RTS is buggy (shortcut combination doesn't work all the time) and the GBA emulation needs a bit more work but on average the AP doesn't need a patch on average (until the system gets an update to the DSProtect algorithm.) So I'm a very impressed with the ease of use for most things. NDS loading is prefect either if you look at the various error reports about lag and such but I expect it will get cleared up as the system goes along.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
phoenixclaws said:
so far SCDSTWO is a very good flashcart for standard usage. Sure the RTS is buggy (shortcut combination doesn't work all the time) and the GBA emulation needs a bit more work but on average the AP doesn't need a patch on average (until the system gets an update to the DSProtect algorithm.) So I'm a very impressed with the ease of use for most things. NDS loading is prefect either if you look at the various error reports about lag and such but I expect it will get cleared up as the system goes along.

i hope supercard keep supporting the flashcart, that's the main thing.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
phoenixclaws said:

i hope supercard keep supporting the flashcart, that's the main thing.

The supercard team still supports their slot-2 flashcarts, so I don't think there's much to worry about.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
phoenixclaws said:

RTS/in game menu has always been buggy. At least bringing up the in game menu doesn't freeze the game very often, unlike the CycloDS. At least it isn't nearly as bad as the Game Action Replay (not to be confused with the Pro Action Replay which used cheat codes like the Game Genie) or the NakiTek Game Saver+ for the SNES.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)