www.3dscardshop.com

???

All these feature the card too

damon515

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
No stay away from this store. Paypal will likely freeze there fund and you may not get your order.
Hi, paypal won't freeze the payment if you say nothing about the payment.
If you keep staying away from it, you will never know the truth and until now, ebluar responds to the cilents quickly.

domiankrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Because I had the question too, and I tried ebluar I want to share my experience:

I placed the order at the 13th of february. I paid with paypal and I had no problems.

The site said (before buying) that the shipping would continue at the 18th of february because of the chinise new years holidays. On the 19th of february 8:00 AM GMT +1 European time I got a mail from paypal that the shop had changed the status in shipped. Yesterday on 1st of march I recieved my EZ Flash IV safety packaged with no damage.

The EZ Flah IV works perfectly and I got my card after 12days, the site says in its conditions that normal shipping is between 10 and 15 days.

So I can say that my order worked perfectly and the site is at least in my opionion trustworthy and legit.

Reactions: Rydian

johnnywhitebread

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I placed my order for three EZ Flash IV carts 11 April 2013. Tomorrow is 11 June 2013. I have received nothing so far. If it arrives, I will repost. If I give up I'll tell you when. Two months is a VERY long time to wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.