Easy programs to edit videos?

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not talking the cut, splice etc type editting but more the, "place amusing picture as a censor bar" type editting.

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is Adobe After Effects the only program that that can do that whole, "mosaic over face" censor or am I not looking hard enough?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In my experience simple means limited when it comes to video.
To this end I am suggesting AVIsynth. Yes it is entirely script based and yes the scripts are in essence a programming language but the basic stuff is fairly trivial and adding in advanced stuff is also not too difficult.

You say blurring/box over a face, the easiest is naturally for a static face with moving being harder (even on TV with the expensive engineers and equipment you will see it wobbly or far bigger than necessary).
Owing to the nature of the application it is simple to tweak things (or even run 10 tests side by side).
Layer is the command you want for avisynth (there was a thread a few months back where I did just that for someone as well):
http://avisynth.org/oldwiki/index.php?page=Layer

Failing that think duality of knowledge/duality of technology. I am sure you have seen attempts to remove logos at some point (the well done ones are fantastic but few do them that well). Blurred just about begins to cover that....
Fairly ancient (the forum at doom9 has some fantastic stuff) but:
http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/capture/delogo.html

nicb1977

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me, very easy tools for edit video - VideoCharge!

with VideoCharge, i'm can:
split, join, watermarking, create thumb and more more other ... that sometime need for public video on Inet.

very nice batch mode, and command line also very help me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, ohkay