RPGPlayer88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RPGPlayer88 makes absolutely no sense.
no, i don't. my earthbound obsessiveness drove me to insanity, and now i live in the basement floor of the western mining museum basement, feeding off of the dead bodies of rats and beans and such. i also sell belt buckles if you're interested in free life insurance for your car
; a new Delorean with gull wing feather decorations for your house M.D. training at north-southern medical school.

RPGPlayer88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RPGPlayer88 makes absolutely no sense.
no, i don't. my earthbound obsessiveness drove me to insanity, and now i live in the basement floor of the western mining museum basement, feeding off of the dead bodies of rats and beans and such. i also sell belt buckles if you're interested in free life insurance for your car
; a new Delorean with gull wing feather decorations for your house M.D. training at north-southern medical school.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a high level of intelligence so I was never going to drink cough syrup. However I do appreciate the warning despite it being nearly three weeks late.

Why is Earthbound much more inferior to Valkryia Chronicles and Shin Megami Tensei?

D

Deleted-236924

Mother 3.
I played a bit of Mother 3 at the hospital today, pretty decent but I don't want to feel like I'm missing out on anything by not playing 1.

Is 1 just Ness throughout the game? I might go for 1 instead, cus I wanna know more about him :v
Mother 1 doesn't have Ness.
The main character in Mother 1 is Ninten.

Regardless, from what I've experienced, you should be able to play Mother 3 without playing Mother 1 nor Mother 2, but there could be some stuff you might not understand.
I would recommend playing them in order just for the sake of playing them all in order.

However, if you prefer to play Mother 3 first...
Scroll down to the "Tips and Suggestions When Playing MOTHER 1" section. (This assumes you are going to play the GBA translation of Mother 1, but some of it would apply as well if you were to play the NES version.)

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I found Earthbound to be terribly overrated, it felt really mediocre. Whilst Mother 1, I found to be terribly outdated but I played the NES version so there may be differences in the GBA version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo