Earthbound Anything

D

Deleted-236924

I personally think there is no point in remaking EarthBound Zero with the EarthBound engine.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hum..
I dunno much about earthbound, only played two games, one was with a kid and his dog I think, for the Snes, I liked that one... Then there was another one where it was the whole family, which I didn't like as much... Guess one is Mother 1 and the other was Mother 2? Or maybe 3... Dunno, just know that both of them were in english, and the second one was for gba...

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How the f*ck can you kick the ass of a hippie with a plastic bat?
Determinedly.

why is jeff's room mate a homosexual. An does the same apply to jeff with how much they feel for each other?
i don't really know. probably because Itoi and the designers were obviously on some pretty hard drugs. still they came up wih a wonderful game though. i could be wrong, but in all my days of earthbound obsessiveness I've never seen a genuine explanation for it though. also, it has never been confirmed that jeff likes him back(or maybe ive just never seen it), but i like to think that its not so.
http://earthboundcentral.com/2008/06/yes-tony-is-gay-and-mr-saturn-is-innocent/

RPGPlayer88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hum..
I dunno much about earthbound, only played two games, one was with a kid and his dog I think, for the Snes, I liked that one... Then there was another one where it was the whole family, which I didn't like as much... Guess one is Mother 1 and the other was Mother 2? Or maybe 3... Dunno, just know that both of them were in english, and the second one was for gba...
second one must have been Mother 3, with the gba. first one was Mother2/Earthbound, seeing as it was on snes.

RPGPlayer88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fail to see why the mods everyone seems to worship are doing nothing about the merciless trolling in this thread.

Anyhow, I have 3 questions:

Out of all the many Mother/Earthbound 1/2 fan remix/arranged CDs out there, which one is the OP's favorite and why?

Also, can the OP still remember the smells in the scratch n sniff card that came with Earthbound? Sadly I cannot, which makes me kind of sad.

Did you bother walking back home at the end? I must confess half way through doing so, I got caught in a glitch, and I had FF3/6 and Chrono Trigger waiting to be played so never went back to doing that [the shame!].
1. i personally like the original game music the best, but i do like the ssbb mother remixes
2. as shameful as it is, i never had a full boxed copy, only played it on emulators and at my cousins house cause my parents never got it for me, so i don't remember them.
3. yes i did. i will admit its not my favorite game ending ever, but it was a nice atmosphere.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: 3 people

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does Dracula keep coming back if you kill him in every game?
what does that have to do with earthbound?

What doesn't it have to do with Earthbound? Especially the games Hells Malice mentioned. For someone who claims to know everything about the games, that's a pretty big omission.

Also, another problem I've had: So the games are all called Earthbound. Which guy is the Earthbound?

Reactions: 1 person

RPGPlayer88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does Dracula keep coming back if you kill him in every game?
what does that have to do with earthbound?

Everyone knows Dracula is the main villain for the Earthbound series.

Like Earthbound: Portrait of Ruin and Earthbound: Symphony of the night.
oh. sorry. i was think of earthbound: return to dreamland

That isn't an Earthbound game. it's from the Kirby series; that shouldn't be difficult to realize.

I guess you don't know everything about the series.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: How Roms Try Helping? +1