Not open for further replies.

MxRed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I can't believe that post from someone asking for an Among Us port for the 3DS really resulted in something in the end.

I am happy to see that the 3DS scene is still active, it is very good to see that there are still people developing something for him.
what can i say, i'm an ambitious girl

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
that's exactly what we will be doing, you need a license of either pc or switch or any paid version, to get the cia
Licence? No-no-no, that still sounds like you'll be including the assets with the release.
You should distribute the port without assets, and have the user copy them over from their own copy of the game.

MxRed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Licence? No-no-no, that still sounds like you'll be including the assets with the release.
You should distribute the port without assets, and have the user copy them over from their own copy of the game.
while that'd be a great idea, first we don't know how XD, second who knows we might re-make the assets with our own, but that means we'll need artist! so if you want my discord is "Red *she/her*#7498" hit me up to join the team!

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
while that'd be a great idea, first we don't know how XD, second who knows we might re-make the assets with our own, but that means we'll need artist! so if you want my discord is "Red *she/her*#7498" hit me up to join the team!
Hmm… You know what? Sure. I'm too invested at this point, anyway.
If we're remaking the textures, though, we should make them somewhat visually distinct.

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When the homebrew scene is sus 0_o.

What's with the people crying clickbait? The title says "hey, this is a thing that exists" When it is, in fact, a thing that exists. Title doesn't indicate it's been released

MxRed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria

What's with the people crying clickbait? The title says "hey, this is a thing that exists" When it is, in fact, a thing that exists. Title doesn't indicate it's been released
yeah, LMAO, see someone who understands titles!

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States

Apparently original title said among us port

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently original title said among us port
Yeah, the original title was: "Among Us 3DS port IS NOW A THING!!!!", caps and all.

Saw the thread shortly after it was posted, and put it on 'watch', as I could see exactly where it was heading. Glad I did, this thread has been entertaining so far.

Last edited by Mnecraft368,

oriongrant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

added, It's been a while since I've done textures but i'd be happy to help

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Good thing that you changed the title. So.. you have anything working regarding netplay? because that's crucial for this game. If you don't know yet how you'll tackle that issue, you're just making a pointless game where you walk around a ship full of NPCs and nothing to do. Not trying to be a dick just pointing out what should be your number 1 priority

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WE ARE STICKING WITH RIPPED TEXTURES, but thanks anyway
I'm surprised the devs of the game gave permission for a fan version of the game to use their copyrighted assets.

Either that or you're going to use art made by other people in your game without permission.

Reactions: Mnecraft368

Shifty_13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Dude, this shit is too insane to be true. Imagine playing online homebrew game with well made mini games. Even original game is full of bugs and has a questionable netcode. I am not a programmer, but this seems too ambitious. Good luck to the devs! I hope this project will not share the same fate as osu! 3ds and undertale 3ds projects.

Last edited by Shifty_13,

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Dude, this shit is too insane to be true. Imagine playing online homebrew game with VC support and with well made mini games. I am not a programmer, but this seems too ambitious. Good luck to the devs! I hope this project will not share the same fate as osu! 3ds and undertale 3ds projects.
Oh, don't worry; this project is a dumpster fire. I've had some interactions with the creators already. It will get absolutely nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.