eachgame - which one to buy from? .com / .net ?

suppow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know, it seemed weird to me.
i tried add an item to the shopping cart in each one, but it wouldnt show on the other. XD
that's when i noticed i had two different urls opened

also i saw a thread and they were referring to eachgame.hk - which took me to .com
but the link on shoptemp took me to eachgame.net

just dont know what to make of it.
i've known of fake sites with the same url but different domain.
:P

Geren

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
I suggest not buying from them at all. Instead, buy from http://www.nds-card.com/ as they are GBATemp's official sponsor and are completely trustworthy.

The only reason I went with eachgame once, was because they accept Paypal, something that not many stores do at the moment :/ You know that not everyone can pay with credit card.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I suggest not buying from them at all. Instead, buy from http://www.nds-card.com/ as they are GBATemp's official sponsor and are completely trustworthy.

The only reason I went with eachgame once, was because they accept Paypal, something that not many stores do at the moment :/ You know that not everyone can pay with credit card.
Err most of the sites featured on shoptemp.net take paypal. And it's not like you still can't use it, just get a Paypal debit card. But I wouldn't want to buy from eachgame if I don't even know which site is the real one.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Err most of the sites featured on shoptemp.net take paypal. And it's not like you still can't use it, just get a Paypal debit card. But I wouldn't want to buy from eachgame if I don't even know which site is the real one.

Pretty sure paypal debit cards are american only.

suppow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i also was more inclined to buy there becase of paypal, seeing as nds-card.com doesnt not take paypal.

suppow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks Costello
and since we're on the subject,
i'm actually wondering how safe can 95epay.com be considered,
seeing as one option to buy from nds-card.com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum