EA Support Sucks

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by science, Aug 4, 2008.

Aug 4, 2008

EA Support Sucks by science at 3:06 AM (912 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. science
    OP

Member science science rules

Canada
    So, I broke my Rock Band pedal a long time ago, and only recently decided to order a new one. I had to give them a credit card number for collateral, so I would send in my broken pedal. After a week or so, I got the new pedal, but there was no instructions in the box, and no return shipping label. Also, I never got any email instructions from them. I was busy all week, so I never contacted them. I finally did it today and here is what happened. (read them from the bottom up)

What the fuck? I thought they were just going to send me the shipping label? Now I have to phone them? Bunch of idiots

2. pkprostudio

Member pkprostudio No

United States
    LOL

Is EA taken over by Indians now? :wtf:

3. science
    OP

Canada
    Most companies outsource their customer service to India. It is a bitch when you have to call them, because you have to strain to hear what they say, and really focus on it, otherwise you have to have them repeat the same thing over and over

4. science
    OP

Canada
    I just noticed this. This guy said his name was Pogo, but signed it as Kumar. Wtf

5. dinofan01

Member dinofan01 Misses the old days...

United States
    Don't fall for it. It's secretive advertising to get the new Harold and Kumar DVD.