EA Support Sucks

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, I broke my Rock Band pedal a long time ago, and only recently decided to order a new one. I had to give them a credit card number for collateral, so I would send in my broken pedal. After a week or so, I got the new pedal, but there was no instructions in the box, and no return shipping label. Also, I never got any email instructions from them. I was busy all week, so I never contacted them. I finally did it today and here is what happened. (read them from the bottom up)

QUOTE said:
Response (Pogo Joseph)08/03/2008 06:57 PMHi,

Thank you for contacting us here at Electronic Arts Technical Support. It would be best if you contact us in person and get in touch with the Warranty team who could help facilitate resolve this issue you are currently having. You can process your request by calling us at (650) 628 1001. Please note that EA does not charge customers for calls made to this number but this is not an 800 number and interstate rates do apply.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Should you require further assistance about this or any Electronic Arts games in the future please visit our website and review our extensive Self Help knowledgebase (http://support.ea.com).

Thanks,

Kumar
EA Games Technical Support

Customer08/03/2008 06:53 PMI don't have an RMA number (I was never issued one), and my email address linked to my EA account is [email protected]

I was never given a tracking number or a reference number, but there is a reference number on the package I received, which is XXXXXXX.

I don't understand why I have to give you all this information, as I was told to just give you an email address and have the shipping label sent to me

Response (Sonam Dargay)08/03/2008 03:12 PMHello,

Thank you for contacting us here at Electronic Arts Technical Support. I'm sorry for the difficulty that you are having with Rock Band. To better assist you, kindly provide us with the following information so we can take a look into this.

- RMA number
- Email Address
- Tracking number
- Incident or reference number (if available)

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. If you have other questions or concerns, I will do my best to address them.

Should you require further assistance about this or any Electronic Arts games in the future please visit our web site and review our extensive Self Help knowledge base (http://support.ea.com).

Thanks,

Sonam,
EA Games Technical Support.

Customer08/03/2008 11:39 AMThank you for the prompt reply. I would like the label emailed to [email protected]

Thank you very much

Response (Sonia Poumai)08/03/2008 09:04 AMHello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding your Rock Band purchase, It is always a pleasure to assist our customers in any way that we can.

I sincerely apologize that you did not receive a return label for your faulty item. Please provide the email address that you would like us to email another label to you. Once you have received this label, please print it out and return your faulty item.

If there is anything further that we can do for you, please don’t hesitate in contacting us. Additional support can be found on our help site located at http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/e...er/rockband.php.

Sincerely,

Sonia
Rock Band Support
Electronic Arts

Customer08/03/2008 09:01 AMI recently received my new Rock Band bass drum pedal, and in the box, there was no shipping label or instructions on how to return my broken pedal. I would like to know what to do with my broken pedal, as I do not want my credit card charged for not returning my broken pedal. Thanks

What the fuck? I thought they were just going to send me the shipping label? Now I have to phone them? Bunch of idiots

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Most companies outsource their customer service to India. It is a bitch when you have to call them, because you have to strain to hear what they say, and really focus on it, otherwise you have to have them repeat the same thing over and over

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Response (Pogo Joseph)08/03/2008 06:57 PMHi,

Thank you for contacting us here at Electronic Arts Technical Support. It would be best if you contact us in person and get in touch with the Warranty team who could help facilitate resolve this issue you are currently having. You can process your request by calling us at (650) 628 1001. Please note that EA does not charge customers for calls made to this number but this is not an 800 number and interstate rates do apply.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Should you require further assistance about this or any Electronic Arts games in the future please visit our website and review our extensive Self Help knowledgebase (http://support.ea.com).

Thanks,

Kumar
EA Games Technical Support

I just noticed this. This guy said his name was Pogo, but signed it as Kumar. Wtf

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk