EA Play will be available on Xbox Game Pass for PC tomorrow, March 18

rAdWvRA.png

EA Play and Xbox Game Pass were supposed to already be offering their games for subscribers on PC, but the two companies had to delay the merge of services earlier this year. Now, we have a definitive date as to when we can expect to play EA's lineup of games through Xbox Game Pass, and it's right around the corner. On tomorrow, March 18th, those on PC will gain access to over 60 games, including the likes of Titanfall 2, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Command & Conquer, and the recently-released Star Wars: Squadrons.

:arrow: Source

white187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Right now I don't have Gamepass active, because I'm not interested in anything, but it's good news that there are EA games because some of them are good, no matter how bad the company is.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Bluer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The PC Game Pass offer is becoming more and more interesting if one wants to get lots of newer games for reasonable price.

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Will any of the games be cross play platform wise? what i mean is if i have Burnout via the PC Xbox Game Pass can i play with someone who has burnout via the steam EA Pass? I ask here since i cant find an answer to my specific question anywhere else.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5