Gaming E3 predictions

D

Deleted User

Smash, Metroid, Yoshi, Showing off some Mario Tennis, maybe some Animal Crossing? I’m betting some new hardware too - the wheel thing for Mario Kart (maybe an added MK dlc/update?) maybe a new controller or Switch Bundle? Arms character. Also showing off the Splatoon DLC?

This would be my top expectations though - but I still expect some epic ness in the smash.

Last edited by ,

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm hoping for the announcement of that Wave Race title tease, heck, even for a new 1080 or Advance Wars but that's just asking for the impossible

Reactions: KiiWii

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Nintendo and Microsoft join forces and RARE starts making Switch games for Nintendo!!!

I know I’m dreaming but it sounds good in my head
last times nintendo partnered with big name companys it ended badly lol

first with sony, deal fell through and nintendo acidentaly created the playstation wich is the biggest rival.

then they partned with philips and the deal fell through again but philips got rights to make nintendo games and they made the awnful philips CDI and the memorably bad zelda trilogy games and a crappy mario hotel game.

so yeah imagine partenring with microsoft and they can get nintendo license and start putting nintendo games on pc and kill nintendo consoles lol.

Reactions: elm

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i predict :
2c95495b721f07153726d32b6d13c54348097aa8870262881068c0cb5273a2de.jpg

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what are ur nintendo E3 predictions?

i think bare minimum as to be for this year:
-smash bros
-fire emblem

ideally they need this year
-metroid game

could do with pokemon being this year but i REALLY doubt it and think they're content with 2018 being a quiet year.

If pokmon, smash and FE drop same year, it has to rival last years.

im personally quite underwhelmed for E3 tho.. feel like smash is going to be the same as wii u's one with a few more characters.
there were also trademarks made for Paper Mario, Mario Party, and Punch-Out

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i predict :
2c95495b721f07153726d32b6d13c54348097aa8870262881068c0cb5273a2de.jpg
why the last few were good

aofelix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know we're only 4 months into the year but I can comfortably predict the first 6 months of the Switch this year will be dreadful and idk if Smash is enough to make up for it.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
It's now been more than a year since the Switch came out. I think that for the sake of the console's public image, it'll be imperative that they show off almost exclusively new games at E3. We've had a smattering of ports, and I don't think that's a problem as it's just padding out the release calendar and allowing more games to now be played anywhere. But! They really need to be showing all the NEW stuff that can really get people excited!

Clearly Smash 5 is going to be a big centerpiece of Ninty's 2018 showing. And honestly, that alone will move a lot of systems and generate a lot of hype. But, I really hope they have more in store. I think we'll probably see the new Fire Emblem, and maybe some hints at Metroid Prime 4 or the next Pokemon game. I think it'd be to their benefit to show off a lot of really nice third party games, too. Perhaps something from Square Enix, or Bandai Namco, or Capcom, studios that have publicly committed fully to supporting the Switch.

At any rate, this E3 will be pivotal in carrying forward the Switch's sales momentum. Here's hoping they have a good lineup this year!

Reactions: navimor

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If there isnt Animal Crossing I will cry.
Animal Crossing is all I need to empty my wallet.
Proably Pokemon too.
and smash
and any other good game
maybe vc...
or something else idk

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
If there isnt Animal Crossing I will cry.
Animal Crossing is all I need to empty my wallet.
Proably Pokemon too.
and smash
and any other good game
maybe vc...
or something else idk
I wonder, do you think they'll elect to not create a dedicated Animal Crossing game because of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp?

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder, do you think they'll elect to not create a dedicated Animal Crossing game because of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp?
Well, there is alot of evidence towards an animal crossing game (https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/7sf68t/animal_crossing_release_date_speculation/ https://twitter.com/LeakReview/status/982764673945649152)
Its been said pocket camp is going to be able to link with a main version of the game at some point. So its likely we will see Animal Crossing at E3 2018/9

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

Eugui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
3rd party
Kingdom Hearts hd
Rayman origins 3 (timed exclusive)
Assassins creed (probably ezio collection)
Dishonored/Fallout
Gta V
No more heroes hd
Monster hunter xx
Nier Automata
Nioh
Also the new release date for Dark Souls

1st Party
Smash
Pokemon coming in 2018
Pikmin 4/Animal Crossing ( I think only one of those will be announced)
Yoshi release date
Mario Tennis launch trailer
Mother 3
Metroid Triology for this year
FE delayed for early 2019
DkC 3 for 2019
Retro Studios game for 2019
Oddyssey DLC
VC or whatever it's going to be now
Xenoblade Chronicles X and other wiiu ports
Trailers without gameplay for Metroid Prime 4 and Bayonetta 3

Last edited by Eugui,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Smash Bros is definitely being shown, they've already said as much.
Other than that, they said only games coming in 2018 will be shown, but they usually have a surprise or two for E3.
I would expect to see something about Metroid Prime 4. Maybe just a short trailer to hype up the game before the full reveal later on.
The last Direct didn't show much new so we'll probably get at least couple new games 1st party games announced (and not just ports), what those will be I have no idea.
More info about Pokemon Switch would be nice, but they might not be far along enough on development to show much of that.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's really weird that people are hoping for ports of old games, it's sad that we now expect to pay for the same game multiple times over multiple systems.

Personally I'm looking forward to some original games in well loved franchises
The only port I'm hoping for personally is Skyward Sword. That game would look beautiful with the BotW engine and I need an excuse to replay it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...