Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a neat email reminder for this.

QUOTE said:
WATCH E3'S BIG THREE NEWS CONFERENCES LIVE!
Clear your calendar and set those reminders. Gaming's biggest event, E3, starts tomorrow, and GameSpot will be on-site to bring you the first word on what's new from Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony. Watch the Big Three news conferences live, followed by all the expert analysis and commentary you've come to expect from GameSpot.
MICROSOFT - Monday, June 1, 10:30am-12:00pm PT
NINTENDO - Monday, June 1, 9:30am-10:00am PT
SONY - Monday, June 1, 11:00am-12:30pm PT
Check out GameSpot's E3 2009 hub to stay on top of all the show happenings. It's the closest thing to being there.

http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/

Just click on the tabs that say Sony, Nintendo etc. to view their countdown.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does it say Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony on the same day when Microsoft is tomorrow and Nintendo and Sony are on Tuesday? And then it says Nintendo is from 9:30 to 10:00am when on the site it says 9 to 11am with Sony to follow after? D: and do we need to register to view the streams?

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Well that's a good thing, hopefully someone really be reporting all of this tomorrow with details.

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
Why does it say Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony on the same day when Microsoft is tomorrow and Nintendo and Sony are on Tuesday? And then it says Nintendo is from 9:30 to 10:00am when on the site it says 9 to 11am with Sony to follow after? D: and do we need to register to view the streams?

I was wondering the same thing
blink.gif

And I don't think you need to register. Someone can correct me.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo's isn't till Tuesday, 9amPDT, and Sony is Tuesday 11amPDT

Microsoft is Monday 10:25amPDT

QUOTE said:
Microsoft's kicking off the show with its E3 2009 Media Briefing, which is expected to begin at 10:25 am PT on Monday, June 1. What will the company show off? Watch the show live to find out!

QUOTE said:
Nintendo's starting us off on day two of E3 2009 with its press conference, which is expected to begin at 9:00 am PT on Tuesday, June 2. Tune in to the show live to find out what sorts of announcements the company is going to make!

Sony's closing us out on press conferences Tuesday at E3 2009 with a bang! Take a look at its show, which is expected to begin at 11:00 am PT on Tuesday, June 2. Find out what the company has planned for you by seeing the show live!

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZuneHD... Xbox Portable

I'm looking forward to the Sony PSP Go... that thing had 3 pounds of FAIL in it...

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
I also remember EA Sports and Ubisoft will be having a conference after Microsoft tomorrow.

Microsoft is going to announce that new Zune. I just know it lol
Microsoft doesn't know how to keep a secret. Expect to see the Z camera, the Zune HD, and another Halo (spinoff or main series). Nintendo is gonna announce Wii fit plus, new Mario galaxy, and a couple filler titles. Sony will have a good conference and will announce alot of those games. However it will take forever for those games to launch and the games are so scattered across this year and next that there still won't be a reason to buy a PS3. Oh and PSP Go. I'm calling it now. If I'm wrong I'll post in my sig "[insert comp. name here] proved me wrong" with a link to this post in my sig.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
juggernaut911 said:
I'm only excited for Mass Effect 2, Modern Warfare 2, and Brink (new Bethesda game). Nothing else caught my eye.
Brink? Is that the "big Wii" game they talked about? Do you have any rumors or news you can link me too?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Raiyu245 said:
I also remember EA Sports and Ubisoft will be having a conference after Microsoft tomorrow.

Microsoft doesn't know how to keep a secret. Expect to see the Z camera, the Zune HD, and another Halo (spinoff or main series). Nintendo is gonna announce Wii fit plus, new Mario galaxy, and a couple filler titles. Sony will have a good conference and will announce alot of those games. However it will take forever for those games to launch and the games are so scattered across this year and next that there still won't be a reason to buy a PS3. Oh and PSP Go. I'm calling it now. If I'm wrong I'll post in my sig "[insert comp. name here] proved me wrong" with a link to this post in my sig.
I always thought Sony was the one that couldn't keep a secret. Their stuff always gets leaked before they even announce it. That new Sony phone? leaked. New PSP? leaked, PS3? leaked, specs? leaked, New Grand Turismo? leaked, New Metal Gear Solid? leaked. Damnit Sony learn to keep things under wrap. >_> Microsoft..I don't know I haven't seen anything except the Zune and that RE Xbox got leaked. Correct me if I'm wrong though. And I never heard of the new Mario Galaxy...GoNintendo (I think) reported it was a new Super Mario Bros. WiiFit+ isn't going to do much for me since I don't even have WiiFit anyway lol...

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
dinofan01 said:
Raiyu245 said:

I always thought Sony was the one that couldn't keep a secret. Their stuff always gets leaked before they even announce it. That new Sony phone? leaked. New PSP? leaked, PS3? leaked, specs? leaked, New Grand Turismo? leaked, New Metal Gear Solid? leaked. Damnit Sony learn to keep things under wrap. >_> Microsoft..I don't know I haven't seen anything except the Zune and that RE Xbox got leaked. Correct me if I'm wrong though. And I never heard of the new Mario Galaxy...GoNintendo (I think) reported it was a new Super Mario Bros. WiiFit+ isn't going to do much for me since I don't even have WiiFit anyway lol...
I guess you have a point about Sony. haha But I'm just calling galaxy. It never stated anything except it was just Mario. I think it'll be Galaxy too.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Hm.... its very late here in Singapore. Oh well maybe I can find a video somewhere on the net or just read-up. But what I'll really be interested is the new mario game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol