E-shop Question

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by BoxmanWTF, Aug 1, 2011.

Aug 1, 2011

E-shop Question by BoxmanWTF at 8:03 AM (863 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. BoxmanWTF
    OP

Member BoxmanWTF ♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫

Canada
    Okay, I live in the middle east and will until next summer, when I move back to canada. So it makes sense that I buy a 3DS in canada when I'm on vacation so I can buy games there.
    But with this whole ambassador thing and the 20 free games, I'm worried I won't be able to download the games as I will be in the middle east on the 11th.
    I'm wondering if there is anyway to access the e-shop in Saudi Arabia, so I can hopefully get those games.
    Thank you.

2. naved.islam14

Member naved.islam14 Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™

Sri Lanka
    I think there is but even if there is not, you can just set your region to America and get your free games [​IMG]

3. Slasher Zero

Newcomer Slasher Zero Advanced Member

Saudi Arabia
    Well I live in the Middle East and i bought my 3DS when it when launched 30th March . Although the one i bought said on it

Official product of Saudi Arabia & U.A.E its just basically means that it has Saudi Arabia & U.A.E in the country regions settings .

I already tested it out the e-shop its not available there yet so i just set the region settings to America and download the free games [​IMG] .

But you could just buy the e-shop cards and set it to America there are 2 shops I know that sell them but there sold out and I didn't get any [​IMG] .

I know I'm getting out of the point here but the US games work on it . I currently have 7 3DS games

6 of them are US and 1 of them is Middle East but it still works with US ones . I hope this helped .

4. BoxmanWTF
    OP

Member BoxmanWTF ♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫

Canada
    Thank God! I just tested it and it works. Thank you both, I was kinda freaking out cuz I was in the airport in amsterdam and couldn't access it there, so figured it would be the same here.
    Yoshi's Island here I come! [​IMG]