♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, I live in the middle east and will until next summer, when I move back to canada. So it makes sense that I buy a 3DS in canada when I'm on vacation so I can buy games there.
But with this whole ambassador thing and the 20 free games, I'm worried I won't be able to download the games as I will be in the middle east on the 11th.
I'm wondering if there is anyway to access the e-shop in Saudi Arabia, so I can hopefully get those games.
Thank you.

naved.islam14

Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™
Trophies
XP
Country
I think there is but even if there is not, you can just set your region to America and get your free games
yay.gif

Slasher Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Well I live in the Middle East and i bought my 3DS when it when launched 30th March . Although the one i bought said on it

Official product of Saudi Arabia & U.A.E its just basically means that it has Saudi Arabia & U.A.E in the country regions settings .

I already tested it out the e-shop its not available there yet so i just set the region settings to America and download the free games
smile.gif

But you could just buy the e-shop cards and set it to America there are 2 shops I know that sell them but there sold out and I didn't get any
frown.gif

I know I'm getting out of the point here but the US games work on it . I currently have 7 3DS games

6 of them are US and 1 of them is Middle East but it still works with US ones . I hope this helped .

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Thank God! I just tested it and it works. Thank you both, I was kinda freaking out cuz I was in the airport in amsterdam and couldn't access it there, so figured it would be the same here.
Yoshi's Island here I come!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end