P

pasc

OP
I did not install it myself.
I sent my 3DS to Olimar.

Contacting Nintendo of USA wasn't too conclusive, but worth a try I guess

Connecting to chat session.
One moment, please....
(15:32:17) A secure encrypted SSL connection has been established.
(15:32:18) You have initiated text chat with a Nintendo representative. This representative may make suggestions to you regarding the setting on your computer or home network. Please be aware Nintendo is not responsible for any changes that you make to your computer hardware, software or related peripherals, and/or your network equipment or configuration.

If you would like to chat with a Nintendo representative, please begin your support session by selecting "Accept.” By accepting these terms you agree that you are an adult.
Accept Decline

(15:32:28) Your support representative will be with you shortly. This session may be recorded for quality assurance.

(15:32:30) You are now chatting with XXXXX.

(15:32:30) This session has been transferred to XXXXX.

(15:32:33) XXXXX said to you:
Hello! This is XXXXX from Nintendo Tech Support. What can I help you with today?

(15:33:04) You said to XXXXX:
I got a problem with my 3DS after updating to the newest Firmware. I get an error when connecting to the E-shop

(15:33:13) You said to XXXXX:
this is the first time this occured to me

(15:33:35) You said to XXXXX:
Firmware Ver. 5.1.0-11E

(15:36:12) You said to XXXXX:
Error message:

(15:36:17) You said to XXXXX:
An error has occurred. Hold down the power, then turn it on and try again. If the problem persists, please contact your local customer support centre. For contact details check the Operations Manual or visit support.nintendo.com

(15:37:23) XXXXX said to you:
All right. It looks like you're outside of North America. Before we continue, I would like to let you know that this chat support is provided by Nintendo of America Inc. We are normally only able to provide technical support for the Americas. I can attempt to assist you, but I may have to refer you to your regional support if we are unable to resolve your issue. Your regional support is Nintendo of Europe, and their phone number (based in Germany) is 011 (49) 60-26-9500.

Would you like to proceed?

(15:37:46) You said to XXXXX:
does the german support have a chat like this aswell ?

(15:38:06) XXXXX said to you:
I honestly do not know.

(15:38:19) You said to XXXXX:
well I would then be pleased if you could try helping me.

(15:38:31) You said to XXXXX:
I suppose this problem occurs with US 3DS's aswell.

(15:39:00) XXXXX said to you:
Here is their webpage: http://www.nintendo.de/ I'm afraid I don't know German, so I am unable to determine what support options they have.

(15:39:23) You said to XXXXX:
still you might be familiar with the error I got ?

(15:40:01) You said to XXXXX:
I don't think the german support page can help me much more than you could. So I'm hoping you got an idea regarding this issue.

(15:40:50) XXXXX said to you:
I'm a little familiar, but if the steps I give to you don't fix it, then you will need to speak to Nintendo of Europe for additional troubleshooting.

(15:41:51) XXXXX said to you:
First, I'd like you to power off your 3DS system. Then, when powering the system on I'd like you to hold down the following buttons:
L button
R button
A button
Up on the +Control pad.

Keep these buttons held down as your system powers on. It should bring you to a System Update screen. I'd like you to run the update when prompted.

(15:42:28) You said to XXXXX:
I tried that already.... the problem is that the firmware Ver. 5.1.0-11E is already the newest one for my system.

(15:42:43) You said to XXXXX:
It simply tells my "your firmware is up to date" and quits

(15:42:48) You said to XXXXX:
*me

(15:45:06) XXXXX said to you:
I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately that's the only troubleshooting step that I have for this issue, as the latest update was to resolve that particular error. You will need to reach out and contact Nintendo of Europe for assistance, as they will be able to assist you directly and have access to a lot more tools than I currently have.

(15:46:00) You said to XXXXX:
the funny thing is that I did not have this error when it was supposed to pop up, and now that it *should* be fixed it appears. What is the exact address to contact Nintendo of Europe ?

(15:47:42) XXXXX said to you:
The information I have is their phone number which is: 011 (49) 60-26-9500. This number is based in Germany, and I unfortunately do not have their hours of operation. Their webpage is http://www.nintendo-europe.com/

I highly recommend calling them, as that would be the fastest way to get in touch and receive a resolution.

(15:48:14) You said to XXXXX:
Ok thanks for your great support and have a nice day.

Guess Nintendo of EU is up next.

Metab.

Check my signature for the latest news on the 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
I did not install it myself.
I sent my 3DS to Olimar.

Contacting Nintendo of USA wasn't too conclusive, but worth a try I guess

Guess Nintendo of EU is up next.
Fuck that is really expensive.
But if i have some money i think it would be a good investment.

P

pasc

OP
LOL ! Error resolved.... Removing the SD card and Game card solved the trick !!!

Thread can be closed.

@Metab: yes, it definitly is a good investment. I love it.

@Rizsparky: Yep, Nano Assault... dunno why I keep saying Micro assault. I love Shinen Games.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
LOL ! Error resolved.... Removing the SD card and Game card solved the trick !!!

Thread can be closed.

@Metab: yes, it definitly is a good investment. I love it.

@Rizsparky: Yep, Nano Assault... dunno why I keep saying Micro assault. I love Shinen Games.
Haha nice one, I bet you're incredibly relieved lol

P

pasc

OP
You Bet !

Now to buy some game :) ... wait I need points ? Ugh... gotta get some.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse